Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust System for VF SS-V Redline.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Idle quality is directly due to the tuner. Exhaust has nothing to do with it.
Thanks for that response ... I was going to say the same, but don't have first-hand experience with LS's so was hesitant to say it.
I suspect the person who originally made the comment (not the guy who posted it) either went to one of "those" tuners, or thinks "lumpy" is a noisy exhaust. :)

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
View attachment 215053
Just bought this system from Xforce and it keeps the original mufflers, can't wait to get it in.

I have been eagerly awaiting @3rspecB to install his and provide some feedback as to the sound. Not a fan of Xforce (based on peoples reactions here) but I want to keep the Bimodals so its quite handy. Please post a vid after you get it installed?

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
So have I. I got mine ceramic coated. Unfortunately I've been in lockdown here in VIC for a very long time so haven't had it installed as yet. Put up a video when installed.

Hopefully you can get it installed soon mate ;)

I think some performance shops are open or starting to open now in Vic aren't they?

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
Sorry to say it mate but don’t be surprised if your a bit underwhelmed with the sound of the x force system, they really aren’t great when it comes to sound quality

That is what I ma afraid of with this system but i don't really want to go down the path of custom exhaust to fit the bimomdals.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Hopefully you can get it installed soon mate ;)
I think some performance shops are open or starting to open now in Vic aren't they?

Yeah they are but the exhaust is at a mates house which is past the the 5km rule :mad:

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
That is what I ma afraid of with this system but i don't really want to go down the path of custom exhaust to fit the bimomdals.

It's like tyres and brake pads, it's all subjective. I personally dislike the sound of the difilipo exhaust. But seeing that this x-force system retains the stock mufflers we'll have to wait and see how the headers/cats and 3" system react with the stock bimodal mufflers.