Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust System for VF SS-V Redline.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Bit louder and deeper.

[paradox]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV-R
It's like tyres and brake pads, it's all subjective. I personally dislike the sound of the difilipo exhaust.
exactly this.
from all accounts the new 7 series x force arent bad, i think people get hung up on their previous models which were maybe not as great.

i wouldnt say i dislike the DPE, its just that i dont find it very exciting, and every second person has one, all kinda same same.

ive gone hurricane, so each their own, but apparently you only get hurricane if you are in nsw.
dont seem them used very much elsewhere.

my VE was the old style KPM system, which was fantastic, but a bit droney.

hsvluva

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF V8 Calais
I thought I was the only one that didn't like the DPE sound o_O
I sort of like the crackle of the standard redline exhaust with the fuse pulled but would prefer it to be a deeper rumble instead, not a fan at all of the pops that happen now and then at all :confused:
I hated my DPE on my 6L Calais. I like the sound if the stock bimodal so picked up a Manta /Pacemaker combo. Similar sounding but better. Gets fitted soon

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I tried a vid with my full 3" X-Force system , its not very good but if you turn up the volume you should get an idea

Jackel

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv 2
I hated my DPE on my 6L Calais. I like the sound if the stock bimodal so picked up a Manta /Pacemaker combo. Similar sounding but better. Gets fitted soon
What was it about the sound or performance that you hated with the DPE?