Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Most offensive jokes

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
Its all good till someone complains, then we have to decide if its too offensive or just a soft cock moaning.....
Fair enough.... in my opinion, as I said on page one... its at the readers own risk to get offended.... the post is rather blatantly titled... if you're a soft cock, move on.. simple... but I get it.. you guys have a job to do, and you do a fukn good one at that.... let's hope nobody complains then... let's face it... its a bunch of kiwis and aussies in here... our humour is naturally dark and offensive anyway for the most part lol

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Fair enough.... in my opinion, as I said on page one... its at the readers own risk to get offended.... the post is rather blatantly titled... if you're a soft cock, move on.. simple... but I get it.. you guys have a job to do, and you do a fukn good one at that.... let's hope nobody complains then... let's face it... its a bunch of kiwis and aussies in here... our humour is naturally dark and offensive anyway for the most part lol

Aye, sheep shaggers of the world unite!

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
With all of the lrish jokes that do the rounds from time to time.
Just got me thinking about who
the lrish could be taking the pss
out of.

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Hey it is what it is... Worth a laugh while it lasts.... the title says it all..... fair warning... if people don't want to be offended, they shouldn't read a post titled "Most offensive jokes"

And let's face it... were only scratching the surface so far (that's what she said).....
I am not offended, I loathe PC, I can see how certain groups would be offended though. It can be a fine line between being not PC and being nasty.

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
I am not offended, I loathe PC, I can see how certain groups would be offended though. It can be a fine line between being not PC and being nasty.
Wasn't implying you were.... yeah... I think diversity is key, not focusing on just one group or thing...
Offense is very subjective... what one finds gut bustingly funny another might not and vice versa

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Wasn't implying you were.... yeah... I think diversity is key, not focusing on just one group or thing...
Offense is very subjective... what one finds gut bustingly funny another might not and vice versa
Yep, spread it around evenly.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm equal opportunity, I hate everyone equally!