Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

110 km/ph in a 60 zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
im in qld and sorta in that same boat. Got done doing 140 in an 80. He was an awsome cop and didnt send me to court though. Just 8 points and $700 not sure if i have lost my licence for 6 months yet though. I prob should pay the fine seeming as though its over due.. hmmmmm

hothousevn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive S2 3.8L
m3taL said:
u ment it u were lovin it.... so face it u done wrong and u ment it..

PS. i bet ur mate didnt get busted......

It was about 1 am so there were no kids or much trafic around

Yeh i was loving it, going from a vl to a vn is just so much extra power and i know im still immature when it comes to driving

Today i was driving though, and seriously, i went like 64 k's for a second then straight back to 60 it was.. I hope i'l learn from this

When all the older members on here talk about their kids and dangerous drivers it reminds me when my dad broke his back in a car accident 4 or so years ago.. and i know its terrible

Members are saying ''i cant believe you even made this thread blah blah'' but its reality teenagers are terrible drivers and so are others.. Just interesting to see others comments and opinions

And yeh my mate didnt get busted

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
ya sa laws state than 44k's over limit and u have ur lisenc etaken on the spot i know of a person who lost his fior 50 over and they took it there and then

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
sry to be an asshole, but serves u right, u were doing way over the limit so u get what u get, simple as that.
just my opinion.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
just out of curiosity (hothousevn) where abouts where u when u got caught like what road

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
-boona's@walking_pace- said:
45 km/hover the legal limit and you can ahve it taken away on the spot... what i was told when i got done for speeding a while back

ill see if i can find thesheet of paper i got given by transport SA
This is the laws for NSW...

Not more than 15 km/h 3 Demerit Points $77
More than 15 km/h but not more than 30 km/h 3 Demerit Points $231
More than 30 km/h but not more than 45 km/h 4 Demerit Points $590
More than 45 km/h 6 Demerit Points $1,589

There are licence suspension periods, similar to the minimum disqualification periods applied by a court, for exceeding the speed limit by more than 30 km/h (3 months), and by more than 45 km/h (6 months).

If police catch you speeding by more than 45km/h over the limit you may have your licence immediately suspended and confiscated at the roadside for 6 months.

I know 2 people that have had their license confiscated on the spot for speeding related offenses.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Hairy Eater said:
NEVER admit you was speeding...

facts that i have learnt from this thread (and other posts by this member) are:

17 year old P plater from port adelade, driving a green VN commodore was caught doing 110 in a 60 zone at 1 am on the morning of september 10.

im sure that would enough the fuzz would need to charge him, he has admitted to it on here and posted enough facts to be able to determine who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.