Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] 1995 Holden Commodore VS Acclaim

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
ITEM: 1995 Holden Commodore VS Acclaim

PRICE: $1,750 (negotiable)

YEAR: April 1995

SERIES: VS

BADGE: Acclaim

ENGINE: 3.8L ECOTEC 3800 V6

TRANSMISSION: Automatic

COLOUR: Red

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Original red areas of the car are in decent condition, however due to putting on a new bodykit (which is black), a respray will be required

INTERIOR CONDITION: Interior is in good shape, however the roof needs to be redone as I removed it to do it myself (I just never got around to doing it)

TYRE CONDITION: 60%

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: P205/65 R15 95H

ODOMETER: 254,321

SERVICE HISTORY: No, though it has had only one previous owner (my uncle)

REGO OF CAR: Car is not registered

REGO TILL: Car had expired on the 1st of October, 2009

PLATES INCLUDED: No

RWC: Nil

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up; I will not organise any other means of transportation

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pick up only

CONTACT DETAILS: Private message, SMS or call me, Gary, on 0422 799 336 if interested

OTHER INFO: The car has no rego, is mechanically sound and interior is in good shape (apart from the roof as described above). It does, however, require a respray due to the installation of a new body kit and exhaust piping from the catback. I also have the side skirts to complete the body kit, they just haven't been put on but will be included with the car. Original 17" VT SS rims also come with the car. I've got nothing to hide, so any questions you may have about the car will be answered to the best of my ability.

It was initially going to be my project car, but I don't see a point in going ahead with my plans due to being given a VY Berlina which is the main reason why I am selling it.

If you have any questions or wish to negotiate a price then please do not hesitate to contact me.

PICTURES: I'll try and get some pics of the interior as soon as I can; if there are other pics you want then please let me know

writeoff

0 to 100... eventually
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Genuine or fiberglass senator kit?

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
It looks fiberglass in gel cote but the rear bar is 3 piece and ive never seen replica 3 piece bars they were all one piece.

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
It is a fibreglass body kit I've bought for it; not genuine. It's a replica VS ClubSport bodykit to my knowledge...