Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 VY Berlina, First Car

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
Awesome dude. I'll check it tomorrow. And thanks the bday was pretty good:D. Just needa sell these damn rims.!!!!!

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just to note... The front tires on the rims for sale are Yokohama R1's.. (235/45/17)..

Somme onee pleeease buy them:D
I want to get my new rims already:)

Last edited:

HannibalK1ng

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
lol 600 for stock berlinas?

id have trouble getting that for my 17s VZ SV6s

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Are you talking about the 17" Calais rims mate?

Yeah i am talking about the stock VZ Calais wheels.. 17's..

and HannibalK1ng... Read before you post, as i said 17's And calais. never said stock Berlina... And they go on ebay for $800:|

Also.. I got my green p's today.:D Woo. Haha

boordy_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 "HBD" Berlina
Yeah i am talking about the stock VZ Calais wheels.. 17's..

and HannibalK1ng... Read before you post, as i said 17's And calais. never said stock Berlina... And they go on ebay for $800:|

Also.. I got my green p's today.:D Woo. Haha

I ended up buying the Apec Brute 19" off ebay for 750 but the bloke didn't tell me the PCD was 5 x 114.3 instead of 5 x 120, so i had organized freight and then had to turn around and say i don't want them. Was so pissed off as thats $1000 less then what they go for in a specials package at a good priced dealer.

I do like the look of the 17" VZ calais rims but would probably only grab them for something closer to 450 with all tires in good condition.

Good luck mate. Btw have u looked into getting the chrome mould for the bonnet? I got a quote of about $120 i think plus 40 or so bucks for all the accessories through the motor traders

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
I ended up buying the Apec Brute 19" off ebay for 750 but the bloke didn't tell me the PCD was 5 x 114.3 instead of 5 x 120, so i had organized freight and then had to turn around and say i don't want them. Was so pissed off as thats $1000 less then what they go for in a specials package at a good priced dealer.

I do like the look of the 17" VZ calais rims but would probably only grab them for something closer to 450 with all tires in good condition.

Good luck mate. Btw have u looked into getting the chrome mould for the bonnet? I got a quote of about $120 i think plus 40 or so bucks for all the accessories through the motor traders

Send me a PM about the wheels...

Yep, chrome mould it on the cards. $210ish for the VZ ones.. So ild say the VY would be similar..:(

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Calais wheels will hopefully be gone in 2 weeks:D.. So its going to be rolling around on 15's for a while.. Use the money from them and my bday to pay off the money i owe on the car.. Then rims.:)

Pics of how it will look... Silver or black?

Silver at current heigh..
Picturenhnhn-1-1.jpg

Black, with VS SSL's..
Picturenhnhn-2.jpg