Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2009 VE SS - "Contact Dealer - Stability Ctrl Off"

scuba9311

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss commodore
So you come onto a site, and start off by calling, would be respondents Tossers and Spastics.
and to compound it he/she doesn't know where the fusible link is for their battery. You are a deadset flog.
I was making the point I don't wanna hear about the battery when I know the battery is 100% everytime I make a simple post Wether it's on Facebook or where ever, first comment always is battery! And if you didnt have the answer I was looking for, why did you reply? If you were worried about me calling people tossers and spastics, you shouldn't have put your 5 cents worth in..

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
I was making the point I don't wanna hear about the battery when I know the battery is 100% everytime I make a simple post Wether it's on Facebook or where ever, first comment always is battery! And if you didnt have the answer I was looking for, why did you reply? If you were worried about me calling people tossers and spastics, you shouldn't have put your 5 cents worth in..
Have you worked out where your fuse is for your battery yet????

Reactions: Lex

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
well your battery is not right
but i doubt that is your problem
this site is frequented by commodore experts
not facebook wannabees
many mechanics and autoelecs ,and enthusitasts that know more than the dealers
many are a lot older than facebook users
so maybe an apology for your first post would go a long way

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
So you come onto a site, and start off by calling, would be respondents Tossers and Spastics.
and to compound it he/she doesn't know where the fusible link is for their battery. You are a deadset flog.
And he revives a thread that's approaching 10 years old lol

scuba9311

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss commodore
Have you worked out where your fuse is for your battery yet????
Problems solved.. some9ne else helped and their first response had nothing to do with the battery.. did a test and car started no problem.. so now I know exactly what part I'm looking for. And 8f no one else wants to share their
well your battery is not right
but i doubt that is your problem
this site is frequented by commodore experts
not facebook wannabees
many mechanics and autoelecs ,and enthusitasts that know more than the dealers
many are a lot older than facebook users
so maybe an apology for your first post would go a long way
I'm not apologising for ****

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
The battery is always the first place to look. Checking the charging system and the battery under load. It’s the most common starting point on a VE with the ECU dropping power hungry systems to keep other stuff going.

That’s why it’s always the answer you get. Once confirmed if an issue or not, then move to other areas of diagnosis.

Don’t get the sooks because that’s not what you want to hear. No one is psychic (in fact no human is until proven otherwise) and so won’t be customising an answer for you based on your beliefs in where a fault lay.

People have some unusual ways of “testing” the battery and charge system meaning they might not be doing it right and getting false results. Then spend time and money chasing the wrong thing.

We will continue to answer with, “check the battery” because that is the start.

Don’t be a tool.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
well i hope your fix solves the severely high battery surface voltage
or you will be having further problems