Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 SSV MJS500 Outlaw Info

Andys GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF GTS LSA
Hi commodore brains trust. I've just purchased a 2010 VE SSV, it is an MJS500 Outlaw model which apparently is "supposed to be very rare"? I can't seem to find any information on this model anywhere using the standard Google searches. If anyone can give me some info and/or a link to the specs on this specific model compared to the standard 2010 VE SSV I'd really appreciate it. Cheers Andy

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Hi commodore brains trust. I've just purchased a 2010 VE SSV, it is an MJS500 Outlaw model which apparently is "supposed to be very rare"? I can't seem to find any information on this model anywhere using the standard Google searches. If anyone can give me some info and/or a link to the specs on this specific model compared to the standard 2010 VE SSV I'd really appreciate it. Cheers Andy
It might have been a 'dealer special'...

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
As imoengnr said it’s probably a dealership thing as Holden never produced such a thing, either that or someone is having you on

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Yeah, that seems like a dealer/performance shop special to me.
The very rare statement may “technically” be correct (shop may have done 20 of these Outlaw 500 packages in total for arguments sake) but not in the way that will be of note.
Regardless, should be a good thing to cruise around in!

Andys GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF GTS LSA
Yeah, that seems like a dealer/performance shop special to me.
The very rare statement may “technically” be correct (shop may have done 20 of these Outlaw 500 packages in total for arguments sake) but not in the way that will be of note.
Regardless, should be a good thing to cruise around in!
Yer I recon you guys are right about the dealership/performance special thing, and yes it is a very nice car to drive. Thanks guys

Reactions: Lex