Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 Ve throwing a code

QueenWolfCrossy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Sv6 Commodore 3.6L LLT 210kw
Hey guys, need a bit of help.
I have a 2010 ve sv6 wagon and I’ve been slowly doing some upgrades. My last one was a cold air intake https://automotivesuperstore.com.au...bidNjRGsbYJAO5NQYpHvKbU-UrlUmbx4aAlAWEALw_wcB

This one specifically ^^.
My maf sensor didn’t fit the hole for the ‘maf sensor’ slot, so I after 2 weeks of hunting I bought a Colorado maf sensor it’s not flush with the slot and the cord for the plug connection is very tight and pulled as far as I could to get it to reach. But it’s in and fits.

Now… after I installed the cold air intake my car was throw and still is throwing the ‘check engine’ light as well as the ‘ESP OFF’ code.

I have cleared it with my foxwell obd but it comes straight back up when I restart the car. It’s also very upset and even though it has more of an escalation response it’s revs are slightly sticky and a bit gluggy to drive.

I know I’m not making much sense but I don’t know what my next step is. My local auto let guy can’t create an extension for the maf sensor plug.

I’m not ready to accept that it’s a timing chain problem yet. Cause this car will end up over a coastal cliff or in a tree.

Help… cheers,

Attachments

• 8DA55523-4478-4B50-9AAA-54A7390346EF.jpeg
    8DA55523-4478-4B50-9AAA-54A7390346EF.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 45

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Put the right MAF sensor in.