Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ConnorJames05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
Best 4 point kit, price and performance wise. Need to get one, especially since I plan to lower my vt.

Thanks gents!

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I have been "told" the best is switching to a VX series 2 rear with a camber only bush for IRS

Apart from that, is a solid

DISCLAIMER: I have a series 2 VX with adjustable camber bush and at max negative camber got -0.5 in the rear with 0 toe

Last edited:

ConnorJames05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
I have been "told" the best is switching to a VX series 2 rear with a camber only bush for IRS

Apart from that, is a solid

DISCLAIMER: I have a series 2 VX with adjustable camber bush and at max negative camber got -0.5 in the rear
What am I looking at price wise for that? I’m gonna assume that’s the rear assembly of a vx s2, which would mean dropping the whole rear suspension

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
What am I looking at price wise for that? I’m gonna assume that’s the rear assembly of a vx s2, which would mean dropping the whole rear suspension
Unknown on price

Whiteline did a good write up on the VT-VX series 1 rear issues

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

All 4 point kits are good and all require the rear to be disassembled, so best advise I can give over price is price them up for yourself....

With the VX series 2, they only need a 2 point, rather than the 4 point....So you might want to price up a rear set up for a VX series 2, with the toe adjusters and compare that with the price of the kit to adjust the toe seperate

ConnorJames05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
All 4 point kits are good and all require the rear to be disassembled, so best advise I can give over price is price them up for yourself....

With the VX series 2, they only need a 2 point, rather than the 4 point....So you might want to price up a rear set up for a VX series 2, with the toe adjusters and compare that with the price of the kit to adjust the toe seperate
Thank you, does it NEED to be a vx s2, or can I go into the vy years?

ConnorJames05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
VX 2 through to VZ have the toe adjusters :)
Sorry to bombard you with questions mate, but i see kits that have 2 degrees of adjustment, others that have 1, and some that have 3. What’s the difference? Is 1 better than 3, or is it the other way round