Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

8 days without any postings....and weeks without seeing a ZB on the road

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
I notice there's also quite a few of newly registered 'demo' LT's, with a handful of kms, also just listed. 28 to 30k drive away.
There's been 1 or 2 bargains like this every few weeks over the last 6 months but this weeks there's heaps all of a sudden.
The clearance flood gates are opening?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I notice there's also quite a few of newly registered 'demo' LT's, with a handful of kms, also just listed. 28 to 30k drive away.
There's been 1 or 2 bargains like this every few weeks over the last 6 months but this weeks there's heaps all of a sudden.
The clearance flood gates are opening?

Happy EOFYS !!!

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Happy EOFYS !!!
I'm waiting for a really cheap one as a kids car that I don't feel attached to. It seems they can drive these on Ps in NSW, despite the turbo 4. The V6 is above the power to weight ratio though so no go.
But will check for rust on light gauge panels, as we have seen elsewhere on this forum, before slapping the money down.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
That's the crux of the matter. The value for money is immediately compelling because none of the competition in the market can or are willing to match it. It does feel like a desperate dumping of stock though.

Yeah, as Badgerdog has said before, what can you buy for that money that's comparable. So these wagons 3.6 AWD good sized car should be well equipped. But you are buying a year old car, even if minimal kms, so say if you plan to keep it 4 years and sell it with some warranty still left, you are selling a 5 years old car, so they need to be discounted, you aren't buying fresh new stock.

Badgerdog

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Calais V
I think we're set for a freezing cold and bloody long winter in N.Z. The heated seats are really blowing me away. They're so bloody hot I don't want to get out of the car at the end of the journey, just want to sit there and keep roasting my back and bum, they're unreal. So much more grunt to the seat heaters than any car I've owned before. 4WD is also proving really useful on the greasy wet roads.

4000 km's now.

kos

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Lt
Did you check your car for rust badger?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline MY15 Series 1
I must say when I test drove for 24 hours it was a hot day, and the ventilated seats were almost enough on their own to push me over the line. They were spectacular.

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
I must say when I test drove for 24 hours it was a hot day, and the ventilated seats were almost enough on their own to push me over the line. They were spectacular.

I must admit, I thought the ventilated seats in the Mustang were better than my VXR, but it's still better than nothing.

Badgerdog

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Calais V
Did you check your car for rust badger?
Yes, no rust issue whatsoever with mine. Looks very good.

On the ventilated seats thing, yes, I thought the Kia Stinger's vented seats were considerably better. No qualms whatsoever with the heating side of it though !!