Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Advice on buying a VS Statesman

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
hey mate went thru this research not long ago myself and ended up buying a series 3 ITS AWESOME!!! The drink like a fish at octoberfest but if you've got your heart set on one you wont regret it i learnt in a stock vx and then straight into the stato the power isnt much different but you will feel it

They can drink, but fuel use is very dependent on driving style. I use around 12.5L/100km but when I was recovering from a back injury recently It dropped to 10L/100km for the exact same driving. The fact that hard acceleration caused unbearable pain made me pussy foot around for a month or so

KINGY 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman S3 supercharged V6 50th anniversary
I have a series 3 supercharged vs stato 50th anniversary (soon to be for sale). I was using 11L/100km. Since the missus has had it its dropped to 10.2L/100km.

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
you needed a shovel to dig this deep on the threads...

SWE11L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina/ KJ Verada/ 88 Trans Am
Its less than 4 months old?! What would you think when somebody digs one up from 5 years ago? The added info is still relevant to anyone who does a search in the future isn't it?

I'd go series3 if you had the choice, I think you get a nicer interior which would outweigh the lowering etc.. for me.