Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
If this game keeps going like the 1st quarter has my margin of 22 will be way off just add a few more to my already big margin and small amount of tips haha

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
If this game keeps going like the 1st quarter has my margin of 22 will be way off just add a few more to my already big margin and small amount of tips haha

I only tipped 39 lol. They're getting so raped atm the poor bastards.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I like that you were more than happy to say how richmond were going to win but if you were a proper supporter you would still tip your team even if deep down you knew you were going to lose, also you're only winning by 2 tips so don't get ahead of yourself obi-wan.

Please quote where I said Richmond would beat Essendon. You won't, because I didn't

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Respect to the Geelong fans for acknowledging Gazza's goal on Saturday night.

I missed the Game in Darwin so far in this weeks tips, but came within one point of the margin for Friday nights putrid game. Listening to SEN on Sunday morning they were talking about how bright the Bulldogs future was. 2 weeks ago people were saying Brendan Mcartney should be under as much pressure as Mark Neeld. A week is a long long time in footy.

I'm not a fan of Monday night footy, especially when it's only on foxtel. It means sitting on my own in the Mornington pub on a worknight feeling like a loser, watching my Tigers most likely Get beaten :(
Eagles by 14

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I get to see the Tigers live for the 3rd time this year tonight. Some kind of recent record for me lol. The first two were close results so hopefully this wil be a close one as well...in our favour of course.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Respect to the Geelong fans for acknowledging Gazza's goal on Saturday night.

I missed the Game in Darwin so far in this weeks tips, but came within one point of the margin for Friday nights putrid game. Listening to SEN on Sunday morning they were talking about how bright the Bulldogs future was. 2 weeks ago people were saying Brendan Mcartney should be under as much pressure as Mark Neeld. A week is a long long time in footy.

I'm not a fan of Monday night footy, especially when it's only on foxtel. It means sitting on my own in the Mornington pub on a worknight feeling like a loser, watching my Tigers most likely Get beaten :(
Eagles by 14

I didn't realize it wasn't on channel 7, surely if they are going to do Monday night football it has to be free-to-air like the Carlton V Saints game.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I liked watching the FTA Carlton Saints game on a Monday night, but for me dragging the weekend out too long kills my interest for fantasy leagues and tipping. Short and sharp from Fri-Sun with exceptions made for national holidays (Easter, Anzac, etc.) suits me fine.

^^Good luck tonight VS 5.0, It must suck only going to a few games a year I don't think I'd handle that too well. On the other hand I'd probably have all the half finished jobs around my house done by now if I didn't jump on a train to the MCG every weekend :)
Either that or I'd go broke from interstate travel. I'm going to the game in Cairns later on this year. Started out as a 1 day quickfire trip. Then I decided to bring my missus and stay over night. Then I somehow ended up booking 3 nights, taking a few days annual leave, and I'm in for over a grand already

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I grew up in Melbourne and used to go the the footy all the time. I've got used to only going to a couple of games a year. I appreciate it a lot more only having limited chances to go.

Beautiful day here today so it will be pretty cold tonight for the game.

When I went to Melb for rouind 1 I ended up dumpng probably 1.5k on the weekend including the Springsteen concert. Sometimes you just have to do these things.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
ohhh were from tigerland:beer chug: