Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

... And now, Blaupunkt Aux Input! (VY/VZ)

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
G'day All.

Hmmmmm - I have a little bad news (well, bad for me I guess....)

In the later part of last week I lost my full time job - along with the main e-mail address I've been using for many years. (any members out there who had engaged in correspondence on that address and are waiting on responses, just shoot me another PM or send another e-mail thru this site - records are updated)

At this stage I'm really not sure whether to take things to the next level, or just look for another job. Have to give that a lot of thought.

Anyways, the one advantage is that it does indeed give me plenty of time to work on the kits now, so again those waiting on responses please give me a prod and we'll get on with it.

Cheerz all, I'll be back soon.

:thumbsup:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Not good Phreddy! So I spose you haven't been getting the funnies I've emailed you the last few days? ;)

I'm sure you'll be right at least for a while though - it seems your kits are pretty popular. I just put another bloke onto you yesterday - enhancedss - not sure if he's contacted you yet.

Anyways, good luck mate! :thumbsup:

LSS7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Phreddy said:
G'day All.
Anyways, the one advantage is that it does indeed give me plenty of time to work on the kits now, so again those waiting on responses please give me a prod and we'll get on with it.

Cheerz all, I'll be back soon.

:thumbsup:

Hi Phreddy. . sad to hear about your job but when one door closes another soon opens. Ther's always a reason why things happen.

I sent you an email last week and today a P.M, after just registering on this site, in regards to the RCA out and line in on the VY SS head unit.

cheers

Johnny K

markwid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec Wagon
M.i.a

Hey guys,

Ive been trying to get Phreddy to supply me with an AUX IN kit. Has any one had any luck with getting one latley? (Three weeks and still no luck)

cheers

Mark

P.S If you read this post Phreddy - PM me and we'll have to orginise one.

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
Jeez, sorry Mark - I'll get back to you shortly. I did get your PM, it slipped a little on me. Integral Energy blokes are outside now, so my power's about to go off for half the day - however, I will get back to you soon. That's also for anyone else who has PM'd or e-mailed. If I don't catch up soon, just give me a prod.... :whistling

Cheerz!

R

rorz

Phreddy. I have also been trying to get in touch. Send us a PM when you can.

monksie

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 Lumina SS Coupe
A Prod

Hi Mate, just sent you a PM any chance you can sort out my kit of parts so that my mate can bring back to saudi with him in 5 or 6 weeks time ? know your max'd out ! hope we can sort in the next week or so then i can get the money to you mate
Cheers,
Gary ..............................
Saudi

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
DIG!
ey phreddy, on the assumption that your still alive , this being a 4 year old topic n all, i was wondering if you could hook me up with one of these nice kits to set my VY up with as im over using normal CD's n the crap on the radio makes me want to kill myself lol thanks mate!

partymixx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s2 clubsport
is it possible to have the Aux Input and a usb port? then you have a choice to use either

lodgie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute
how much for you to do this to my ute?