Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are these "Genuine Holden" wheels?

ThatSlammedVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey there,

New member and first time poster so hopefully I've done this correctly...

I was looking at purchasing some wheels for my partners first car and I came across a set of 4 plus a matching spare for sale that were listed as "Genuine Holden Wheels" ... Supposedly they were " Factory fitted " to a 2011 S2 VE SV6.. More so then being genuine , I was wondering if they are in fact Holden wheels and not aftermarket.. Have done a little research and cat seem to find anything pointing in either direction. I'm hoping someone here with a bit more knowledge could help me? Pic Bellow

Thanks!

Attachments

• $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 515

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
Genuine and Limited Edition :p
I put them on the same category as the HSV E1 Greg Murphy Edition Rims.

ThatSlammedVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Thanks Everyone..

I read in the thread that _R_J_K_ linked. They these are "Undesirable Wheels" . I think they look quite good.. What are your thoughts on them? Would it be likely to run into a problem getting them machined to fit a VY? I bought my misses a Supercharged VY II S for her first car and I want to keep everything legal so she doesn't have the same problem I do with the men in blue.. I believe the specs of these would be within reason of the law. But I'm no expert so correct me if I'm wrong please..

Thanks again..