Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask the Car Salesman...

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
to 12voltking

hi this is directed to 12volt

ok i could take a path of being upset having a go at you swearing my head off at you and most likely as a result being kicked off this forum, but i am not like that, i know who you are and have had previous run-ins with you. maybe i shouldn't have posted a reply to a thread you started, thing is the 2 reply's i made weren't directed at you rather i was talking to minux. i sorry that you feel that iam lying, however doesn't really bother me i know the truth and thats all i care. i was simply trying to express my feelings for minux, i myself know how it feels to be knocked back on a test drive when you really are an interested buyer.

so please either respect the fact that 1. it did actually happen and 2. you are a complete idiot for saying i am lying when you don't even know me other than from an internet car based forum. or just don't reply to me at all

as i have said to people on this forum, making comments on something that you purely know nothing about like saying i am lying about this happening, is just plain asking for a **** stir/ fight.

please in future only comment on stuff that you a definately sure about or things that even if you aren't sure that what you are saying is correct, that won't offend/ upset people based on what you say.

needless to say i am dissapointed in you trying to publically humilate me. you really are the teenager who knocks a icecream out of a childs hand just to annoy them. i could give you negative rep but what is the point

cheers from scv6calais
matt

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
i wanna buy not sell =)

Hey man, if it fits your budget and you love the car then it's the perfect price ;)

scv6calais. trust me, I've been around people long enough to pick up a lie or a half truth.

Lloyd1986

Reaction score
Website
www.lcimagery.com
Members Ride
VX II Supercharged S pack
i know, thats why im asking:thumbsup: but im thinking this guy might not be able to give a big discount for being such a small car lot from lack of making money, i dont really want to pay 9 for it but he said thats the final price even after i told him redbook recommends a maximum of $7800 maximum to the guys face.

Even if he sais its his lowest price, DONT get sucked in! I almost bought a Subaru impreza with my dad, because the carsalesman sucked him in. Thats their job and they do it well.

If you loose it it doesnt matter, there will be plenty more, and if you can wait a bit longer to find the right car at the right price, then you will be much happier :yeah:

You wouldn't wanna buy it then two weeks later see your ideal car for 2 grand less! :bang:

Lloyd1986

Reaction score
Website
www.lcimagery.com
Members Ride
Oh and Btw andyman, im not saying don't buy it. If YOU think its right, then go for it. I am just saying carsalesmen can suck you in, so just really carefully consider if its what you want and if its the right price. Main point is, there will always be another one, so missing out on this car would not be a big deal at all.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
we don't suck people into buying cars. We mainly suggest it. Since when did people ever lose the ability to say NO. When I say thats my lowest price, then it really is. If I continue to tell you what a great deal it is, then sure, I may have another $100 bucks spare but don't forget I have to go home and look my daughter in the eye and tell her she can't have what she wants so because ignorant little man thought he should screw the dealership out of $100.

Seriously, how much money do people think I make of of a sale?

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Oh and Btw andyman, im not saying don't buy it. If YOU think its right, then go for it. I am just saying carsalesmen can suck you in, so just really carefully consider if its what you want and if its the right price. Main point is, there will always be another one, so missing out on this car would not be a big deal at all.

yeah thanks for that im going to let it slip because of interests im going to try and find a toyota 4runner and the like but thanks for the replys

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
to 12voltking-again

hi
once again i write to defend myself. i have always found you as a smart ass prick. but as i said the previous post that started all this crap was never intended for you.
you obviously aren't much of a car salesman. because if you were you would understand that people do not like to be accused of being a lier by someone who doesn't even know them yet alone wheter or not it really is true

i mean can you understand how i feel with someone way over the other side of the world not even in the same country as i am yet alone where the incident happened accusing me of something. i would buy a car off you now even if it was 100,000 under what it is worth, principle is principle and how do you know i wasn't planning on moving to u.s.a sometime. you never know do you, i could be at your dealership next week wanting to buy a car.

i am prepared to place a bet that in person you wouldn't have enough balls to say that to my face as you would most likely end up with a wheel brace firmly embeded into your face. you are simply a gutless arsehole who is using justcommodores forum to hide behind.

so look i could say a lot more in my defence but i cant be bothered, you probably won't read it anyway. best thing to do is to admit you made a mistake and maybe i will put this behind us, however i have had previous problems with you so i don't know it would be worth it.
if it would make any differences i can give you the name of the dealership, you can phone them and ask for the salesman in question , andrew i think his name was a see if he remembers it.

i can't think of any other ways to prove it. but i will say you have really offended me, you gutless ways of trying to publically humilate me does not impress. i hope you don't try this at work you won't get many sales and you can't hide behind anything when you are face to face with a customer

so either beleive it, or have to guts to at least call me a lier to my face, or just continue to keep sniffing petrol vapours like you have done for ages

sorry to everyone else who read this, i just wont put up with this kind of bullshit i didn't have to when i was 6 at school and i won't now

cheers from scv6calais
(matt)

Lloyd1986

Reaction score
Website
www.lcimagery.com
Members Ride
we don't suck people into buying cars. We mainly suggest it. Since when did people ever lose the ability to say NO. When I say thats my lowest price, then it really is. If I continue to tell you what a great deal it is, then sure, I may have another $100 bucks spare but don't forget I have to go home and look my daughter in the eye and tell her she can't have what she wants so because ignorant little man thought he should screw the dealership out of $100.

WE? You surely cant speak for all car salesmen :p Especially ones on the other side of the planet, there are LOADS of dodgy car salesmen around. Im not saying your one, but I mean cmon, you cant speak for every car salesman. I mean I was looking at this car with an exorbitant price tag before I bough the one I had now. He was saying how it was in mint condition, always looked after etc etc, yet it had clearly been in a serious front end collision at some stage and it drove like ****, and the guy wouldn't lower the price. I mean there are LOADS of dodgy salesmen around and probably loads of good ones too, just like any profession.

So you cant say "we" dont suck people into buying cars, when clearly loads do, and thats why people end up with pieces of **** they payed to much for!

And I dont quite get what your saying, "an ignorant man screws the dealer out of $100". Your saying we cant try to get the best price we can? If you were "screwed out" of that $100, why did you sell the car in the first place? The car I recently bought was advertised for $18,000 and I got it for $15,000. Your saying I should have payed the extra money so the car salesman could have bought his daughter something nice? Screw that

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car

what a crock of ....

we're customers out to get the best deal for ourselves not provide for your family

how could we look our kids in the eye and say you can't have what you want because arrogant salesman wouldn't come down a $100