Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australian cricket team..

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Don't get me wrong about pup i absolutely love his cricket and his leadership! I just think he needs to find form, i don't want to see him in hot water!

Bring on the next test! I just seen the highlights of mitchy again bowling bouncers into heads and arms and im quite exited :)

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Yeh mate,i understood what your saying and agree,a bit of a slump but overall as captain has been a runmaking machine,want this team to stay together as is for as long as possible...Clarkey might be due a ton in test no. 2.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Yeh mate,i understood what your saying and agree,a bit of a slump but overall as captain has been a runmaking machine,want this team to stay together as is for as long as possible...Clarkey might be due a ton in test no. 2.

A double would be amazing lol

Seems we have hit page 2 on our cricket **** talk thread mate! Things are looking up lol

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Brutal

178881.2.jpg

_45992488_mitch_bouncer.jpg

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Like your style mate,we are on FIRE..pumped RSA in the first,more coming for them..mitchy a lazy 12/140 odd match figures + 30 odd with the bat plus a ripping catch in the field...

agreed re smithy too..about 2016/17 or so he will be "king" of the team,looks the likely successor..alex doolan batted alright too mate,might be a potential mainstay you reckon?,early days but looks comfortable so far at least.

Loving the form of this team at the moment.

Yeeeeessssss , on another note NZ looks like it'll take out the series against India , even though the current match will be a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Hope that NZ bloke made 300 - 19 short over night...

vrsprspt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 VT Senator
Yeeeeessssss , on another note NZ looks like it'll take out the series against India , even though the current match will be a draw.

Stop trying to change the subject because RSA have been smashed in the first test lol

Back on topic, Watson might not get a spot in second test, not because he is unfit but Lehmann doesn't want to change a winning team. Will be interesting to see what happens.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Wato already ruled out of second test I think.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

How great were those two test hundreds and the triple hundred by McCullum. Ummm is there other test cricket being played at the moment? :D