Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bali 9 - thoughts?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Has anyone seen the video mate by a bunch of Aussie "celebrities" saying the Tony Abbott needs grow some balls and to do more to save them? What the hell else could he do? He did all he could, it was out of his hands. The idiots on the video probably did nothing more than have an 11th hour rant thinking they're saving the world. STFU you no-talent hacks (apart from Geoffrey Rush, he's alright).

On another subject, I see the jokes have hit already. I saw one today that was a picture of a candle with a spoon over the top saying that it was a candle light vigil for the two trafficker sh*t bags.

And here's some interesting reading material for anyone who thinks Chan slipped in with the wrong crowd just once.

Bali 9's Andrew Chan was mastermind of ANOTHER deal that went wrong | Daily Mail Online

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Aussie recalls Ambassador. Abbot grew some balls (but only small ones that will drop off shortly).

It's all hypocrisy really. Key (the NZ PM) sends NZ troops to Iraq using the be-headings that ISIS have done as his primary reasoning but won't make an issue of it when visiting Saudi Arabia trying to get a free trade deal when they have knocked off at least 40 heads this year. Conclusion, we are happy to have people executed as long as we can sell you **** and make money.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Aussie recalls Ambassador. Abbot grew some balls (but only small ones that will drop off shortly).

It's all hypocrisy really. Key (the NZ PM) sends NZ troops to Iraq using the be-headings that ISIS have done as his primary reasoning but won't make an issue of it when visiting Saudi Arabia trying to get a free trade deal when they have knocked off at least 40 heads this year. Conclusion, we are happy to have people executed as long as we can sell you **** and make money.

As Tony De Malmanche , a New Zealander looks certain to face the same fate for trafficking drugs as well , I don't know how John Key can so hypocritical .

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Waleed Ali needs to be removed from all forms of media, that is all.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Also Nick Xenophon removed from politics.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
As Tony De Malmanche , a New Zealander looks certain to face the same fate for trafficking drugs as well , I don't know how John Key can so hypocritical .

Key only cares about looking after his own back pocket and looking good on the world stage, he wouldn't bat an eyelid to what is happening to Kiwi's anywhere. My skin crawls every time I see him in the news, what an embarrassment as a PM who represents this country!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Key only cares about looking after his own back pocket and looking good on the world stage, he wouldn't bat an eyelid to what is happening to Kiwi's anywhere. My skin crawls every time I see him in the news, what an embarrassment as a PM who represents this country!

When I look at him all I see are the ,cold ruthless eyes of a cold ruthless man , take away the fact that he is part Jewish , and he'd suit the part of Joseph Mengele . With a weird pony tail fetish

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
It's interesting to think of the humble beginnings of the man and how he now does anything he can to keep those people down (kinda like Hilter hating the Jews).

I think that fetish as well as some of the other very eccentric traits he has shown over the last few years are probably more of the true person he is and what we see most of the time is just a front.

My boy is friends with someone who went to school with his son......