Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

boss audio gear

bensta

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VL 308
another boss story,
my mate went though 2 boss amps in less than 3 weeks, they were hopless,
first one he had just running one boss sub, with 4 days of having it, it just stoped working. he took it back and stathfield were more than happy to replace it, then a few weeks later the replacement amp, started smoking, filling the boot and cabin with smoke, he ripped it out and hasnt used boss scince, dont blame him either,

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
vbcommowner said:
does anyone know if boss audio gear is any good and does anybody recommend them?

Oh yeah....Strathfield.heh heh heh

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
garfa said:
i think that boss is fine! it is what every company who produces car audio equipment strives to be! it is sold nation wide at strathfield, and we all know how strathfield only has the creme de`la creme of audio products avalibal today! the quality of boss audio equipment is such that if it is bought second hand from cash converters or simular it is given a warranty! what more could an imformed consumer want? the power ratings are all scientifically tested in controled conditions. boss only uses the finest german components in the loudspeakers and amplifiers.
come and check out the phenominally low prices on the premuim boss audio components at any strathfield!

MATE STRATHFIELD SELLS **** THERE PRODUCTS ARE ALL **** NEVER BY NOTHING FROM THERE THEY HAVE A COUPL OF OK BRANDS LIKE MTX-just in AND PIONEER OTHER WISE THEY ARE FULL OF **** PRODUCTS INCLUDING BOSS SO I DONT NO WAT MADE U THINK STRATHY WAS GOOD BUT UR SO VERY WRONG BUDDY

jds303

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VS EXEC S2
garfa said:
damn that was a lot of **** to get out! so, i think i should be paided a commission by boss for lying and false advertising after saying all that!

joey, i do belive that garfa was having a lend...

brentons_house

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
garfa said:
i think that boss is fine! it is what every company who produces car audio equipment strives to be! it is sold nation wide at strathfield, and we all know how strathfield only has the creme de`la creme of audio products avalibal today!
==========
come and check out the phenominally low prices on the premuim boss audio components at any strathfield!

creme de`la creme? I think that means good but anyhow my brother just bought a jbl 1000watt sub 1600watt boss amp from strathfeild ok there's quality then the idiot bought soundpex 450 watt(i think) 6x9's for $60 in a box with lights now that to me isn't quality just hearing the price and they don't sound to crash hot either. obviously strathfeild does not only have the creme of audio products.

My brother thought he did well spending as much as me but getting items with alot more watts but clearly quality makes the best difference, I didn't go to strathfeilds.

not bagging them just mentioning that not all their stuff is great.

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
so is it still true that american boss aint too bad, as it is in fact a different brand to plain old boss???

butg i would recommend kenwood, i like kenwood although my american boss amp will be here tomoz id hope ill tell u how it goes with my kenwood 6 x 9's and sub

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
bensta said:
another boss story,
my mate went though 2 boss amps in less than 3 weeks, they were hopless,
first one he had just running one boss sub, with 4 days of having it, it just stoped working. he took it back and stathfield were more than happy to replace it, then a few weeks later the replacement amp, started smoking, filling the boot and cabin with smoke, he ripped it out and hasnt used boss scince, dont blame him either,

smoking amp!!! lol what was that agin.. um hmm, maybe he mixed up the pos and neg.. that will make it start to smoke right away... its easy to do wen u get angry and careless... trust me ive done it

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yes i stand by what i have said in defence of BOSS. they really do make great amps. nothing wrong with them at all.

come on mate, do you really think that anyone could possibly think what i have said in my previous post? dont take things so literally. ;) :thumbsup:

also creme de la creme means the best of the best.
personall i hate strathfield. they are like an immitation jb with out any good prices. they stock **** brands (i dislike pioneer. i am not trying to insight violence!) and have RRP prices.