Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

boss audio gear

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
garfa said:
yes i stand by what i have said in defence of BOSS. they really do make great amps. nothing wrong with them at all.

come on mate, do you really think that anyone could possibly think what i have said in my previous post? dont take things so literally. ;) :thumbsup:

also creme de la creme means the best of the best.
personall i hate strathfield. they are like an immitation jb with out any good prices. they stock **** brands (i dislike pioneer. i am not trying to insight violence!) and have RRP prices.

hang on... ur making me get confused.. do u think boss are goos or bad, and do u think american boss are the same as boss or what???
ohwell i guess u can talk mixed up crap for nothing now cant u.

now what im most angry about is the poor lack of entertainment on normal tv at 2 17 am... i mean come on if someone cannot sleep which so many aussy dont do. u think they would show more then 3 "paid presentations" 1 black and white film and sbs has the worst music showing weather and some city... i mean give me a break. but this is in the wrong section, im after bad tv section so u may aswell ignore this part :b: :b: :b:

N

naza33

hay boss is good as its probley the best going around hrrrrrrmmmmm did i just say that some body slap me plezz

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Ev0LuTioN said:
having boss gear is like driving a AU Ford :)
no its like an EA ford. if it doesnt crack its head the radiator is clogged up by the sand used to cast the block!!!!!

i hate boss. they are the crappest amps readily avalibal.

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
garfa said:
no its like an EA ford. if it doesnt crack its head the radiator is clogged up by the sand used to cast the block!!!!!

i hate boss. they are the crappest amps readily avalibal.

haha EA :)

yeah man they suck - i always lough at their prices - like 15inch woffer for like $69 (no box) hahaha its just funny and amps too, like 1600W amp for $220 :| i mean cmon - u no its sh*t lol

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
how bout we all agree 2 one thing BBBBBBOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS are shiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
end of story.........