Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

boss audio gear

D

daveatron

i had a boss amp (BA1000) it went really well for about 10 months then it **** itself. So the money i originally saved buying cheap stuff wasn't worth it as i have to buy another. At the end of the day you get what you pay for so no more cheap **** for me. BOSS sucks stay away. Jaycar seem good bang for buck.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
like i said thats just one case of it not working out, mine is fine....

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
hey guys.....im a car audio fitter and i do custom jobs...trust me dont use boss equipment...its a lot of ****...its so overrated...they say all this 1000w bullshit on the box...rubbish!!!! it aint got crap....look at my thrad and u c the system i dont in my car...all pioneer..subs are bloupunkt velocity and 3000w sound storm mono block..speakers run off the 800w amp...all stinger wireing..pinoneer dvd player.....all boss maked is the bodgy ampz...i personally wouldnt trut them...up to u guys....take care all..

What the hell?!

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
12Voltking said:
What the hell?!
i wish people would atleast follow the conventions of the english language and not write what 1tuffvn did. sorry mate not havinga go at you its just rather hard to follow you.
(also a side note, if anyone spells my as "mi" i will go ballistic! i can uderstand using coz over because, because its so much shorter but mi is still 2 letters!)
vlv8vic said:
Just in defense of BOSS, ive had a boss amp in teh boot for 4 years now, its had copius amounts of dust and water through it and still pumps away very nicely. never had any problems, have been complimented on the system many times.
I cant say much about their other components since i have not used them and it would be rude to comment on something i had not personally tried!
mate there is always an exception!

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Why does SoundStorm sound so familiar to me? I feel as if I should be making fun of it like you Stone....

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
1tuffvn said:
hey guys.....im a car audio fitter and i do custom jobs...trust me dont use boss equipment...its a lot of ****...its so overrated...they say all this 1000w bullshit on the box...rubbish!!!! it aint got crap....look at my thrad and u c the system i dont in my car...all pioneer..subs are bloupunkt velocity and 3000w sound storm mono block..speakers run off the 800w amp...all stinger wireing..pinoneer dvd player.....all boss maked is the bodgy ampz...i personally wouldnt trut them...up to u guys....take care all..

**** i hope this guy never installs anything on my car, would hate to pay top dollar for some good pioneer gear only to find i got pinoneer. Must have plenty of experience with boss gear, seems to be the only thing spelt right in that mess.

GO THE BOSS AMP!!!! WINNER BABY 4 YEARS AND STILL PUMPS>......(sorry) :eek:

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
I was thinking of this Sony system I saw in a recent Strathfield catalogue.
Sony 208w MP3 CD HU
4ch 500w and 2ch 250w Sony Xplod amps
6x9 4way 400w and 6" 200w component speakers
12" 850w Xplod sub in box
$869

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
my mate had two 1200watt boss amps and they both died after about 6months, sent them away 2 get fixed and wen they came back, one still didnt work lol

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Moska, that sounds like a reasonable deal but you could save yourself even more by turfing out the 6x9s and using two pairs of 6's thats f they will allow you to change the package.