Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bought a cheap tattoo kit

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
don't waste your time with a sparky, it will cost you about at least that much for them to fix it lol. Certainly don't do it yourself, just realise u fail and chalk this one down to experience.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
i tried to look at the link and this is the message i got

"Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular listing or item has been blocked due to a Paris commercial court decision that bans trade of certain authentic perfumes and cosmetic products on eBay because of French selective distribution laws. eBay is appealing this ruling but is nevertheless required to enforce it. We are blocking your viewing in order to comply with this court decision. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of the decision because of limitations on existing technology.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page. "

WTF is with that?

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
it came up for me maybe coz im awesome :)

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
"cheap, tattoo kit , China " That says it all .

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
But, let's just say you end up going to prison one day for some unknown reason, you could take the gun with you and do prison tattoos :D

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
I can see some stupidity happening with that machine, lots of beer and a passed out mate :(

One of my mates has a tattoo gun, seems every time he and another one of my mates get blind, they have a new tattoo of noughts and crosses or hangman on their body somewhere. Tattoo guns, alcohol, and a low IQ don't combine very well, funny for the rest of us though. Mind you one of them came up with the funniest tattoo's ever, one has a moustache tattooed on the side of his finger, so he can put it up to his face for ****s and giggles when on the turps, I've got a picture of it somewhere, I'll try and find it

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
its ok now, wired it up to an old remote control car battery, 9.2volts, works a treat.

and to the people saying 'leave it up to the proffesionals'

do you mean fixing the power supply, or leaving it up to pro's to do the tattooing?

cos you have to start somewhere gents.

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
One of my mates has a tattoo gun, seems every time he and another one of my mates get blind, they have a new tattoo of noughts and crosses or hangman on their body somewhere. Tattoo guns, alcohol, and a low IQ don't combine very well, funny for the rest of us though. Mind you one of them came up with the funniest tattoo's ever, one has a moustache tattooed on the side of his finger, so he can put it up to his face for ****s and giggles when on the turps, I've got a picture of it somewhere, I'll try and find it

bahahha, thats exactly what im after, ive seen that moustache tattoo before it looks tops =]

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
But, let's just say you end up going to prison one day for some unknown reason, you could take the gun with you and do prison tattoos :D

ive already got 4 guinea pigs lined up, including myself =]

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
prob too much power running through it cause australia voltage might be higher. (power=voltage X current) Prob burnt out resister or something. sparky should be able to fix it.

cheers dude, hooked it up to a remote control car battery, got it working myself, pretty dodgy but it still works fine.