Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bought a cheap tattoo kit

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
i tried to look at the link and this is the message i got

"Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular listing or item has been blocked due to a Paris commercial court decision that bans trade of certain authentic perfumes and cosmetic products on eBay because of French selective distribution laws. eBay is appealing this ruling but is nevertheless required to enforce it. We are blocking your viewing in order to comply with this court decision. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of the decision because of limitations on existing technology.

Thank You.

Hit the return button to return to the previous page. "

WTF is with that?

yeah the sellers are dodgy as hell, a few people have said the power supply i got are absolute crap and its better to upgrade to a digital decent one.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
ive already got 4 guinea pigs lined up, including myself =]

True, you do have to start somewhere, but no way i'd let a novice tattoo my skin. I wouldn't wanna be stuck with a **** tattoo forever.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Just to be a total stick in the mud, I don't know how much I would want to be tattooing people who are either drunk or sober as an untrained tattooist. You could end up in court if it all goes pear shaped.

Cody

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator / HQ 5.0L Tonner
hahaha one of my friends got one of these, his actually got quite good with it now, some of his first attempts are pretty funny though, i got a massive star on my ankle when i was drunk one night from him.. it hurt pretty bad and was scabbed for a week (he went ALOT too deep hah) but its alright now

best thing about his tattoo's is there is a story behind each one hah

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
hahaha one of my friends got one of these, his actually got quite good with it now, some of his first attempts are pretty funny though, i got a massive star on my ankle when i was drunk one night from him.. it hurt pretty bad and was scabbed for a week (he went ALOT too deep hah) but its alright now

best thing about his tattoo's is there is a story behind each one hah

haha yeah sounds like something i'd do lol.

its working fine now guys, in the process of my first tatt.

im covering up something i did with a bottle of drawing ink and a syringe a few years ago...

wont fill it in until i practice some more shading.. not confident enough yet.

couldnt get it exactly straight, but not too bad for a first tattoo i reckon, its alot harder than i thought as well.

heres a pic..... [ feel free to tell me its crap, i dont care ]

S6301745.jpg

Last edited:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
As long as YOU like it, that's the main thing :p

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
u should invest in an udjustble power supply it lets u tune in the gun alot better :)

rickyevs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais turbo
power supply

hi... Can i just ask you if you bought it from a company called lightinthebox?? i recieved my kit today went to argos,bought an adaptor,plugged it in and it blew up after about 10min and i only had the machine up to 5volts so cant be that,and it says that it will work off 240volts or 110volts,so cant be the mains electric either,if you look on the net you can buy a new power supply for about £30 from the uk,next day delivery,thats my plan!!!!!!! thanks Ricky!!!

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
cheap kits probably aint the go,although my brothers gun was only $30 and it works wonders. go for a digital power supply that way u can lower your voltage to do shading and light gear.
practice makes perfect dude i was (still am) my bros guinea pig,he has been tattooing for near 2 years and is just about to open his own shop has worked in other peoples.