Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clubsport look alike

jace75

Reaction score
Members Ride
JULY 08 VE SSV 60th Anniv.
I agree
KUZ i think you are the most knowledgable KUZ on this site.
You have shown us all what you know about the VE mate and just remember
there is no replacement for displacement KUZ

there is no way on this earth whilst the sun rises and the moon comes out at night that a v6 will in any way out perform the v8 KUZ.

I see you like the look of the SS KUZ with owning sv6. all bark and no bite KUZ, i forgot you not interested in performance have a look at your sig..
I expect nothing more from someone that can only dream of the performance version after all thats what the v6 is also at the end of the day hey....
But you can always dream.... Trumped

go sit at the lights and pretend boy

blown vess

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
I agree

there is no way on this earth whilst the sun rises and the moon comes out at night that a v6 will in any way out perform the v8 KUZ.

I see you like the look of the SS KUZ with owning sv6. all bark and no bite KUZ, i forgot you not interested in performance have a look at your sig..
I expect nothing more from someone that can only dream of the performance version after all thats what the v6 is also at the end of the day hey....

dont mean to rain on your parade but did you read the whole thread? getting a little bit outer hand

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
I agree

Wow, you sound like you have massive inadequacy issues.

m05tw4nt3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV WAGON
I agree

Don't waste your time on this bloke kuz, he even he has no idea what he's talking about...

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
I agree

Forget to take your meds today?

jace75

Reaction score
Members Ride
JULY 08 VE SSV 60th Anniv.
Sure Did wog boy

taken the meds now so all good

Hey KUZ hows that performance car going? whats the next mod?

ss_ute_boi

beer-arch
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ss-v commodore
yeah i reckon each to there own taste on this one, i dont mind seeing bits from same models swapped around like ve series senator,ss,hsv been mixed n matched to each's own likes or dis-likes but when i see different later models parts on earlier model cars i cringe a lil but for no other reason than thats my own personal taste, if a yard or private sellar was try'n to badge up a base model as an hsv and price it as hsv there abouts that would have me seeing red....mcbriza if i were you id keep an eye out on ebay or thro this site for all the random one off parts you were wanting they are about and priced ok and just hold off putting them on till you sourced all you wanted ,get them all resprayed together and put on.