Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cold air intake vs extractors help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
$100 says if he didn't mention he was a P plater in the original post you would have never replied to this thread.

I think you need a hug.

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
Lol to all the people who clearly have a perfect driving record and never broken the law.

I had one point on my p's too. Lost 3 playing with a gps while driving and another 2 for separate speeding tickets both under 10kph. Does it make me a hoon?

All of you who place stereo types on him with no actual FACTS are no better then that pussy punching Tracy Grimshaw on ACA.

Otr Ftw!!

I will exercise my right to my opinion based on what have read here and on his profile page.

Last time I exercised my right to my opinion u gave me a warning...double standards much?

Cozdogz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE sv6 ute
Wow I gues everyone does hate p platers ay? Just jelly I got a sick paying job young n can afford it? Maybe? Just so u know I lost my point on a long week so 1 missing p plate cost me 2 points then 1 week later got done for missing 1 again! I get green p's in 2 months so I get 7 point! Just to let everyone know also I don't speed never done a burnout and never raced anyone!!! I'm just a guy who loves n takes pride in my things so thanks for the help the ones they actually did I might go look at the cai this weekend just waiting for my tax :)

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
No worries mate. Just keep you old gear incase u do get a defect. That way not a head #### to get off

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Wow I gues everyone does hate p platers ay? Just jelly I got a sick paying job young n can afford it? Maybe? Just so u know I lost my point on a long week so 1 missing p plate cost me 2 points then 1 week later got done for missing 1 again! I get green p's in 2 months so I get 7 point! Just to let everyone know also I don't speed never done a burnout and never raced anyone!!! I'm just a guy who loves n takes pride in my things so thanks for the help the ones they actually did I might go look at the cai this weekend just waiting for my tax :)

You have a sick paying job but you have to wait for your tax to buy a CAI?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Just jelly I got a sick paying job young n can afford it?

You are a 17 year old carpenter........... $448.40 gross pw is the adult level one, as a Junior you would not get that much.

Hardly what I would call sick!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
tumblr_m0nqhmKT2l1r16ha3.png

i dont understand.
well paying job and waiting for tax return.
doesnt really add up for me personally.

and yes, my opinion is just save up and buy both

Last edited:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Uh oh, looks like the circle-jerk team is here, abandon thread!

so because some people want to offer common sense, there is an issue?
i dont know about you, but i dont just go out and buy a house without looking into location and what i can afford?
+ op is a red p plater on 1 point.
is it really a wise idea to add more items to the car to potentially draw more attention to losoe those point?

and tbh does it matter which one the OP goes first.
by the sounds of it, they will get both down the track anyway.

otherwise, extractors will potentially give more torque, certain designs may shift that torque band, and/or potentially improve fuel economy.
Air intake will most likely do nothing much, and will maybe just make some induction noise.

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
Well he came here to ask for advice and everyone shut him down...

Status
Not open for further replies.