Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dead key, abs, stability and air bag fault

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey guys, my cars doing weird stuff. I got home this afternoon parked my car left the key in the ignition. Anyway later on after it got dark My mum comes up to me and said your lights are on, on your car.. Anyway I went out and the tail lights are on. So I went to turn the key and nothing. The all the aforementioned faults came up.. What could be the problem?? Flat battery or?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Muke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY08
Yeah, common scare for us VE owners. Flat battery = warnings and alarms. Well low enough charge the car has trouble starting is enough to set off the warnings. Charge it up and everything should be fine. If it continues, I'd still get the battery checked in case it's on the way out (standard batteries don't like being drained).

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Yea thanks for the reply. I started it this morning everything was ok, it came up with service charge or something then it went away and has been fine ever since lol. If it happens again I'll get the battery checked.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2