Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Defected!

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
Why some clowns spend thousands of dollars making their car illegal is beyond me. Lowering a car is one of the stupidest things, imagine paying someone to enable your exhaust to be ripped off at a speed hump

What even just lowering it 25mm? Come on don't you think your Redline would look so much nicer if the guards were not so high above the wheels?
Do you really think it will scrub the exhaust given that you have 19inch rims? It's not like he is lowering a Torana sitting on 13's Mate.

Have you even stuck your head under your VE to see where the exhaust sits? You can't see it, its up in the channel. The under side is so flat my Old man thought it was a front wheel drive when he stuck his head under.

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
Why some clowns spend thousands of dollars making their car illegal is beyond me. Lowering a car is one of the stupidest things, imagine paying someone to enable your exhaust to be ripped off at a speed hump

Complaining about modified cars on a car forum... Who's the clown

PaulRM

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Renault Scenic....don't ask....
Well your exhaust will only get ripped off if you lower it stupidly or if you fail to fit your exhaust properly Doctor, I, along with I'd assume, every other member here, is not that retarded, maybe you are, but we aren't and lowering it doesn't make it illegal if you do it within ADR compliance moron.

Regards,
Paul

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp

Yes lowering is really stupid as it lowers the centre of gravity and improves the vehicles stability and handling. My car is lowered, the tops of the tyres are level with the tops of the wheel arches and Ive never ripped my exhaust off and its twin 2.5".

Are you related to benboy?

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
I like the part where TraidMarc bumped a 13 month old thread to say "bullshit" :rofl2:

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Damn StoneX I was about to say that