Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delcowizzid'a vn gts-t

Z3R()

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais
Vids!! Mount the cam and show us the new difference! :p

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha need to fit the surge tank and pump before i blow it up its hard not to boost hard but i dont want to blow it a week after fitting it that would just suck but never fear there will be vids oh there is allready :D VN GTS :: gtsturbo.mp4 video by delcowizzid - Photobucket love that cannon never know when you may see pirates

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
car got towed home tonight after nearly going up in flames .massive trans fluid heomorage in the engine bay covered whole engine yet to find out if its trans cooler lines or power steering line will have to wait till daylight

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
You r a lucky man, I lost a car to a powersteer leak about 3 years ago.... not good !!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
luckily she was cold and had only gone about a km and hadnt warmed up enough to boost would be a different story if the manifolds were glowing like last night when i got home LOL

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
seems it is trans fluid cooler line burst just waiting for chrr to drop off some hose and she will be alive again in the morning andrew_427 dropped off a 5L of fluid too good **** :D also just got 6 OEM spec graphite headgaskets off scohar for the boys cheers mate they look great will be doing more buisiness

Z3R()

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais
Do not burn the car Delco!

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha im sooooo close to it

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
damn mate that sucks, we had a VC 202 stolen a few years back that they tried to burn. luckily for us it was only minor fire damage in the bay.

did you fit a new pressure valve in your trans? might pay to fit some high quality braided lines if you have upped the line pressure to prevent this happening again.

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
It's all going now. Same thing happend to mine when he was tuning my car, ended up been stranded on the side of a hill for hours :|