Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
But i do appreciate the opinion.

The walls were just a thing to bring in the yellow contrast against purple. Stripe will be going in the near future as for pillars and handles well pillars will be redone and handles will probably change the outsides back to the purple ones it used to have but change the chrome centers which i never got around to doing.

either way i'm happy with the way it looks for me. Its different i never get people saying they saw a similar one or anything like that and it makes me proud to see what i have done and how far it has come and how much it has changed

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
feel like ive just been pepper sprayed....

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
makes sense....... :hmmm:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
but then it would be your car and not mine?.... i like it the way it is :D

Thats great, but I agree with hozy. We gave you gentle ribbing for the Prince themed interior.

That white strip is ####ing heinous and makes a car thats already over the top with "why did he do that" modifications even worse.

The chrome trim works. It DOESNT work with the Chrome B pillar and half arsed looking chrome door handles.

Get rid of those and the wheels would pop even more.

Ditch the yellow walls and that god awful stripe.

I know youre just gonna reply haters gonna hate, I mean, congrats you somehow got into the VIP section at C4C, but sometimes people just need to take a step back from their car and say maybe I shouldnt have added that final bit.

Less is more in this instance.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Yeah fair enough thats your opinion and hey we all have opinions i agree with some parts you're saying and others i dont but a few of those things you said i will be doing anyway as my opinion is the same sometimes gotta try things before you see what they look like

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
1456724_10204851703963192_4770445006070170966_n_zpsf6f7a004.png

just sayin'
Would look soo much better ;)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I like most of the car and I understand that DMAN is trying new ideas like the stripe which he admits will go in the future. IMO the yellow walls suit the door banner which is a trend ATM so that's cool but the striped clashed and to me there's chrome and then there's over kill and that's why I'm keen to see pictures once DMANs done his thing with the door handles. Keep it up mate, new ideas are worth trying and while standing out gets hate, it will also make your car the wall papers on a lot of young people computers and phones