Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dyno results vs W310 pack = at the wheels?

rognvald261

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS A6
Cheers interesting point about the cam limitation around @5300rpm. I hope i am not putting any l77 components under excessive wear then ?
Not at the actual output level, esp. peaking at 5500. Also not inferring any dishonesty at all, just discrepancy in achieving output per chart.
Nobody would argue the previous tune was any good, can only get better

Tumble_roll

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf1 ssv redline
Read his posts, long gone I think. Gotta laugh when some newbie tries to string together a coherent argument is branded a scoundrel (pir4te)!
Cheers, that helps me understand the wolf packs on here a little better. I read some of this pir4te characters posts..well i read some of his/her earlier posts. I fail to see how you make a connection or semblance ?? ? Im a newb novice interested in car technicals ..well as they relate to my vf1 ssvr car anyway !! If that doesnt meet to the satisfaction of some on here then thats your issue not mine.. i try to back everything i am saying up here with offers of providing docs etc. Take it or leave it guys.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Sorry mate i dont understand your post ?
What someone else and other guy whaa ?

I mean that I don;t think anyone is alleging that your are someone else.

BTW, I don't believe the allegation is correct anyway.