Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Engine Smoking up + exhaust problems

69jono69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore Series 2 S 2003
IMG_0158.jpgIMG_0155ed.jpg

Hey i have heaps of smoke coming from the exhaust and also from the manifolds at the start and the car is sounding like crap and also this comes and goes and at the same point on my day drive it always stuffs up at the same point i have taken this car to several mechanics and it usually goes good as i take it to the mechanic so that the reason they can not find a problem the car is a Holden VY 2003 series 2 S hope some one can help me or give me any clues on how to fix it thanks

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
could be an oil leak that is spilling onto the manifolds? thats what it kinda looks like from here
other than that when you say the car stuffs up what do you mean? does it stall or misfire?

69jono69

Reaction score
Members Ride
it is a oil smell when it is on and also it misfires i gave up on it thought i wouldn't be a Jew and just take it to another mechanic for them to solve the problem this is the 3rd mechanic i have taken it too hopefully this time they will fix it :) and did i note i took it to Holden to fix and they had no idea what it was 160 dollers later and asked for another 130 to look at it even more :S

69jono69

Reaction score
Members Ride
and also i think it is water on the gound out the back but was blowing heaps of white smoke