Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Ecotec] Factory L67 TwinCharged Plans

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
newy boy aye good to see a couple of us on here, cant wait to see this thing intown, do u do cashys? lol

im either to young, to dumb or to old, what are cashys? haha.

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
didnt get sweet FA done today. Played around with the manifold insulator all day. Had alot of trouble with leaks from the water/meth injection. Posted a vid up on youtube for all that wanna see how i done it. Very simple concept and if you wanna run meth/water injection you wont have a problem with corrosion in the supercharger either. Painting the outside of the insulator to give it an alloy look, should come out looking pretty cool once its finished an back on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmjyHYX5QZ4

Last edited:

vc81

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
Looks good! Where do you get the nozzle from and what sort of pump are you using?

rubaduckee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
looking awesome mate, cant wait to seee how the finished product goes ;)

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
Thanks. So what psi pump are you using, also what size nozzle? Cheers.

Im using a 250PSI attached to 2 (two) M3 size nozzles. 'M3' stands for gallons per hour. So ill be injected 6 gallons per hour or ~380ml/min at full boost. Everything is controlled with a progressive boost controller. Makes tuning a **** load easier an doesnt drown the engine at low boost either.

looking awesome mate, cant wait to seee how the finished product goes ;)

Thanks man, glad to see theres alot of interest in this. Didnt here alot when i had the plans but now that ive got everything up an running im getting alot of feedback. Keep it coming guys, opinions and feedback are much appreciated!

An a little update for today, everything is rockin an rollin, just sorting out a drip from the feed lines. Just thought id jump on the forum while im waiting for some glue to dry! If everything goes well this arvo ill have it running tonight an post some vids on youtube for all to see.

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
ok lads, got it all finished (kinda) heres a pic below just to see what it looks like. Fixed up some leaks in the intercooler piping and plumbacked the BOV today. Dont have any vids yet as my wastegate has decided to play up an externally wastegated sound ****in ridiculous. Im going to plumb it all back to the exhaust tomorrow to hopefully quite down the system a little bit. Water injection also isnt hooked up but is all ready to go once i finish this wastegate. Intercooler is deffinatley doing its job, went for a 20min drive today and the piping before the intercooler was too hot to touch but after the intercooler was still icey cold. Even with a dodgy wastegate and 8psi pulley it reached 17psi. When i took the s/c belt off the Turbo only put out 4.5PSI at 5400rpm. got the 14psi pulley on in the pic, was just playing around with boost levels.

sdc10518.jpg