Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ford Falcon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
EB Falcons are by far my favourite falcon. Though I'm into old stuff like that. That strait six in there is pretty much legendary second to the Hemi 265. They just refuse to do. Looks heaps better now you have cleaned it. Get the body straightened out, some decent wheels (Not stupid fat shiny ass chrome wheels... keep in mind this is my opinion, if you want to throw 20" avanti rims on there that look like they were purchased from K-mart, then power too you), maybe a touch lower, enough to level out the body to the ground... And it will look the beans.

Hows the spelling in there? Good? Good.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Boy if I was to keep it, Id maybe looking at spending some money but this is just a car I can drive around. I might give it a polish and get a few things fixed but thats it really :p
Btw I tried putting my mums spare on.. its a 18" It didnt fit, the studs were fine but something was hitting.. it was to do with the suspension. dunno.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
and just to add:

no one, and i mean NO ONE, can say that the fault of this car breaking down is the cars fault. its not ford fault. it is all solely down to the owner and his/her attitude.

anyone that thinks their car is gonna run forever cos' it has 4 tires and a bonnet deserves to ride a bus IMO.

supahot1!

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV - My10 Prado grande - MY10 SR5 HiLux
mait not much money.............i suggest public transport

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Boy if I was to keep it, Id maybe looking at spending some money but this is just a car I can drive around. I might give it a polish and get a few things fixed but thats it really :p
Btw I tried putting my mums spare on.. its a 18" It didnt fit, the studs were fine but something was hitting.. it was to do with the suspension. dunno.

what model where the 18"s off? If its Au onwards it wont fit your EB, (I think the centres are different.... too early in the morning to be remembering anything but Google should tell you more.....).

Its the same princible as a the VE onto pre VE, most tyre shops can machine the rim to fit earlier models.

Also you are still going to service it etc? Just not pretty it up as its just a "daily"?

Last edited:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
put a new battery in it for a start... that will get rid of the issue of having to jumpstart it every time it stalls haha