Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fresh VE pics!!!

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
fu2 said:
looks like holden are going back to the no coloured handles days for the exec

those ah astra wipers are the new pedestrian safe ones. so if you hit someone they suposedly wont hurt them self on the wipers

hahaha i find that really hilarious. if u hit some one i think the last thing they r gunna think of is hurting themselves n the wipers. who ever came up with that stupid idea has got wayyy too much time on their hands. and with the handles if bmw can get away with it holden can aswell.

Dave398

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Nickel Silver
392RWkwSS said:
hahaha i find that really hilarious. if u hit some one i think the last thing they r gunna think of is hurting themselves n the wipers. who ever came up with that stupid idea has got wayyy too much time on their hands. and with the handles if bmw can get away with it holden can aswell.

Hey a$$hole, one of my mates daughters got hit by a car recently and survived luckely. The thing is she required 20 stiches to her side from catching a windscreen wiper. Its not just people either. Where I work we do alot of country driving and just recently one of our cars had kangaroo meat stuck to the wipers after hitting a roo.

Anything thats makes a car safer for pedestrians or its occupents is a good thing.

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
How hard would it be to rip, take pic and run, seen one you seen em all.

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Juzza said:
OMG, this is so fake, obviously a publicity stunt, why else would they take the checkers off the cars? Why would they just have front and rear car bras? Why would they even drive them at daytime?!

Holden are being lame, trying to make us interested.. I think I'm finally sick of VE.. until I see something new I won't be impressed anymore lol.. all the same thing

Stop complaining and update the gallery OK :whistling :bow: :bow: :bow: .
You have missed the interior pics and these ones.
Also note the regos you have missed.
We now have UAM-466 as a Base Omega (Exec in old language). Plus the one I PM'ed last night.

So hard to get good help these days.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Dave398 said:
one of my mates daughters got hit by a car recently

LMAO! Guess she shoulda got outa the way huh?

Bottom line - don't get hit by cars, don't need to worry how safe the wipers are.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
why do they even cover the bonnet, You can see ALL the contours anyway???

I think that the VE will come out ok, Don't really like the flared guards that much though!!!!

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
LMAO! Guess she shoulda got outa the way huh?

Bottom line - don't get hit by cars, don't need to worry how safe the wipers are.

HAHAHAHA thats classic thank you!!!! i didnt mean it to upset any 1 just seems like a dum idea.
N bout the roos well if u dont hit em u wont hav the meat hangin round ey?
learn how to drive in other words. LOL

B3NKobe

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
The centre caps in the rims look like HSV?

Dave398

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Nickel Silver
392RWkwSS said:
HAHAHAHA thats classic thank you!!!! i didnt mean it to upset any 1 just seems like a dum idea.
N bout the roos well if u dont hit em u wont hav the meat hangin round ey?
learn how to drive in other words. LOL

I know you didnt mean to upset anyone and I'm not upset but why are you laughing, it was a ten year old girl that got hit. As for the roo, its common knowledge for country drivers that you dont swerve for them otherwise it might be a tree you hit instead of the roo. Especially at 3am after a 12 hour shift on a dirt road. Anyway thats my whinge over.

As for the pictures, there some of the best seen so far. Its good to see a base model so I can see what the next round of work cars will look like.

Dave398

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Nickel Silver
B3NKobe said:
The centre caps in the rims look like HSV?

I dont think there is any centre caps there. Look at the top pic.