Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good deed for the day

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
Mowed the pensioner across the roads lawns, because he was shafted by the gardener who used to do it.

Something strangely therapeutic about mowing lawns though.

Critical Jim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais, VL SL
Almost ran over a turtle.

Pulled over picked him up and dropped him in the next creek I found.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Stayed off the roads because I didn't need to go out.

1 less car on the road on sunday?, you're all welcome.

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx
Helped a little old lady jump start her car on a friday night when she left the lights on looking at all the P-Platers drive past and eating an ice-cream with her sister (about 70-80yr old). She was very grateful and kept asking if she owed us anything lol. She gave us a big hug and off she went with her sister lol.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Had to perform CPR for the first time this week. Not something you want to do too often!
Didnt save him though so not sure where that sits on the good deed o'metre

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Had to perform CPR for the first time this week. Not something you want to do too often!
Didnt save him though so not sure where that sits on the good deed o'metre

Sits ####in high mate. Having the balls to step up to the plate when it counts is not something a lot of people have. A lot of people either freeze or don't want to know about it.

What happened if you don't mind me asking?

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Well lets just say one of the older guys at work went down, and didnt get back up. Quite an eye opener for me thats for sure, when your numbers up there aint nothin anyone can do about it!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac manual/VE sportswagon omega Z-series
Someone tried to do a good deed for me today tried to tell me my fuel cap was open I thought he was having a go at me I gave him the bird once I realised what he trying to tell I felt so bad I'm not use to people in rural country towns sorry mate don't let d**kh**ds like me stop you from doing good deeds

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Bin day this morning around my place. Was walking the beasts and saw someone's bin had been knocked over, so I picked it up and put it back at the curb for them.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Neighbours down the road are doing it a bit tough and their only car died. borrowed my dads car who unfortunately cant drive anymore and let them use it till they can get back on their feet and get their car fixed.

Also convinced my dad to sell up and move in with me and the family as he has terminal cancer and has been getting a bit down of late when his test results mainly come back with worse and worse news. He lives on his own at the moment so its been good to see him felling happy and positive about something for a change.

Did you hear that karma? how bout sending a bit of good luck my way. dont need much.... finding an extra six pack in the back of the fridge, all icy cold, when thinking i was out would be great