Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got no injector pols end no petrol pump

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Yes my mate told me can swap the bcm end have my computer is got me going crazy this thing it's cot sum thing to do with that black wire with red in it from ecu coz it lost 12v to it end I run 12v to it end got my fuel pump working end my injectors have power to them end engine light works to

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
It's a6 pin at ecu that did not have power it's a alarm wire

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Yes my mate told me can swap the bcm end have my computer is got me going crazy this thing it's cot sum thing to do with that black wire with red in it from ecu coz it lost 12v to it end I run 12v to it end got my fuel pump working end my injectors have power to them end engine light works to
I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you got extra wire connected to the ECU to supply power? Just be careful as in the ECU just because you have a red wire does not mean it's a 12V supply, and just because you have a black wire doesn't mean is a negative. Remove them in any case, it should have the +12V going to it in any case if the fuses are all ok.. and sometimes it's orange that is the supply of 12V to things, not necessarily red.. but if you gonna start connecting 12V to different wires for the ECU you can actually demage it if it was not already damaged..

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Can you lock/unlock doors with the remote key and lights flash when you do that? You should also check the metal ring around ignition switch, make sure it's clean.. as well as the little metal pin on your remote key.. which needs to make contact with the metal ring around ignitions witch.

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Anyway, try to find the aftermarket immobilizer during daylight and try hitting that a bit while trying to start the car. Let me know if it makes anydifference.

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
By the way, the fuel injectors need to have AC voltages going to them, not constant 12V.. it needs to be a sqaure wave signal. Still, regardless you should still have sparks coming from HV output from the ignition coil.

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Anyway, try to find the aftermarket immobilizer during daylight and try hitting that a bit while trying to start the car. Let me know if it makes anydifference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 97

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
I will mate il let you no if that works thanks

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
By the way, the fuel injectors need to have AC voltages going to them, not constant 12V.. it needs to be a sqaure wave signal. Still, regardless you should still have sparks coming from HV output from the ignition coil.
don't no if it's 12v from injectors but there is power there with ignition on

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
don't no if it's 12v from injectors but there is power there with ignition on
Even if there is 12V on injectors, doesn't mean anything, if they're not getting the negative signal to them from the ECU then they won't work. But don't worry too much about them for now, work on getting the spark back from ignition coil (once that happens you'll find injectors will be back to working at same time). You seem to be missing some critical supply to some engine management thing for you to loose all those things. Re-check fuses, re-check relays (swap them around with others of same type in car.. like horn and headlight relays etc).. check earthing on engine to body, and batery to body.. also check main large fuses inside small box that's between battery and the upper fuse/relay block.. these loose or blown can cause all those symptoms you're having..