Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got no injector pols end no petrol pump

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Ok mate il
Even if there is 12V on injectors, doesn't mean anything, if they're not getting the negative signal to them from the ECU then they won't work. But don't worry too much about them for now, work on getting the spark back from ignition coil (once that happens you'll find injectors will be back to working at same time). You seem to be missing some critical supply to some engine management thing for you to loose all those things. Re-check fuses, re-check relays (swap them around with others of same type in car.. like horn and headlight relays etc).. check earthing on engine to body, and batery to body.. also check main large fuses inside small box that's between battery and the upper fuse/relay block.. these loose or blown can cause all those symptoms you're having..
ok mate il go over it again do you no if the plug at the dizzy if I have to have power ther when testing

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Hey mate got it going :) It was that wire to the ecu blake with red in it thanks for all yore help yore a champion end merry Christmas to you

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Hey mate I try to set the timing with timing light in diagnostic mode I set it correct then I disconnect the diagnostic wire end then check the timing with light end is not rite to you no wast going on