Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heater not working on my VS Statesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Hi ute,

That's pretty easy to sit on the fence and say, but some of us have been here for quite some time and don't appreciate certain people continually contradicting members that have hands on experience opposed to sitting there just googling and giving out unconfirmed advice. Anyone can do that.

This is not Gang bullying, it's just that a number of members here have simply had enough of the concierge mentality that's being applied here to many new members that get totally confused with bad advice being given out and then simply leave with their head spinning.

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
Hi ute,

That's pretty easy to sit on the fence and say, but some of us have been here for quite some time and don't appreciate certain people continually contradicting members that have hands on experience opposed to sitting there just googling and giving out unconfirmed advice. Anyone can do that.

This is not Gang bullying, it's just that a number of members here have simply had enough of the concierge mentality that's being applied here to many new members that get totally confused with bad advice being given out and then simply leave with their head spinning.

Maybe you've been on here for too long now and it's just time to move on, instead of abusing other members.

I'm sure there are plenty of members on here who are sick and tired of seeing post's turning into a pissing contest.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
It's only one person that's pissing everyone off as the other one comes and goes in waves. You seem to make it sound like it's just me when in fact it's a whole contingent that frequents the VR~VS sub-forum that up in arms with two people on here that continually make themselves bigger than Ben Hur.

I'm sure there are plenty of members on here who are sick and tired of seeing post's turning into a pissing contest.

Basically there are hardly any members left in the VR~VS section anyway just like it is in the VL sub-forum. All the members are in the VE section nowadays, so there won't be too many that are worried about all this, as it is you hardly post anyway.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
.. giving out unconfirmed advice. Anyone can do that..
Sadly there are so many original posts that could have been simply resolved by the OP using google themselves... so, at least to me, it’s obvious not everyone can google :rolleyes:
This is not Gang bullying..
I’ve noticed that the level of insults has been increasing over the last few weeks, so regardless how one likes to define bullying, when a number of people continually criticise one person, I’d say that fits the definition.

One truth is that bullies never consider themselves to be bullies. As is, I’m not saying you are individually bullies, but collective throw downs do have a bulling effect.

So just keep that in mind along with the fact Trev thinks he is being stalked around the forum. Sadly, he seems to have added to his own abuse levels by reacting to some perceived wrong and such reactions haven't help his cause.

Regardless of his skills or lack thereof, in spanner twirling or google foo magic, he is here like most of us, to kill some time while hopefully being helpful to others. If his advise is wrong, provide correct advice to the OP without trying to correct Trev, the OP will make up his own mind soon enough...
...it's just that a number of members here have simply had enough of the concierge mentality...
And if anyone doesn’t like “concierge mentality”, it’s probably a good idea not to spend too long in the United States, particularly the west coast where such concierge attitudes are rife.

Maybe it’s time for people to chill a little. If not, then the moderators should look at the abuse levels as insulting language seems to be building up in the forum...

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi SL,

I don't think you and I have ever had a bad word spoken between us so that must mean something.

As far as bullying is concerned I hear what you are saying, but we have a number of members that have had enough of being spoken over the top of and especially when the advice that's been handed out over the top is bad or better still incorrect. It gives this site no credibility whatsoever. Trevor has been pulled up nicely a number of times early in the piece but he continues to insult peoples intelligence back. Lets put it this way, if he was in business he'd be broke by now.

There thus comes a time when enough is enough and the sensible folk just either walk away or retaliate back. I've tried both methods as have quite a few others on here and none of these methods seem to be helping.

I know if I were continually being pulled up on bad info then I would do the honorable thing and disappear and not continue to get under people's skin, personally I would be embarrassed if I was getting constantly pulled up for much the same thing all the time.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
There is a little thing called the Ignore function.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Stop apologising on our behalf shithead !

You are really getting under so many valued members skin here. You seem to think you are the websites God when you are nothing more than a parasite misleading so many impressionable car owners.

If I cop a suspension over this then it clearly shows how the site moderators support morons on here and I'm happy to step away and join a better platform with some smarter folks.

Honestly I'm just so over smart arses.

Oh and BTW it's time you changed your Avatar as it's a clear insult on the great man.

Maybe you should use this one,

View attachment 209962

What better platform with smarter people were you thiinking off ????

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
It's only one person that's pissing everyone off as the other one comes and goes in waves. You seem to make it sound like it's just me when in fact it's a whole contingent that frequents the VR~VS sub-forum that up in arms with two people on here that continually make themselves bigger than Ben Hur.

Basically there are hardly any members left in the VR~VS section anyway just like it is in the VL sub-forum. All the members are in the VE section nowadays, so there won't be too many that are worried about all this, as it is you hardly post anyway.

There is a reason many don't do the sub sections you mentioned, they have moved on buying modern cars and facebook, all things change, so don't get to caught up in the past, just look at what happened to dinosaurs,. :)

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
and there it is.......... in chimes the other one !

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
And here he goes again abusing more members over ego issues, well guess what I'm not going no where so do as you said and don't let the door hit you on the way out.. Go and spit your dummy else where and take your boyfriend with you his being copying other post for 10 years now in a cleaver way to make himself look good and still cant do as he preachers then needs you to fight his battles while hiding liking everything you say. Take your own advise or take the advise by using the ignore button, you giving your share of bum steers who made you God of the forums. I don't abuse all attack anyone only when I have to defend my self. Lets face it unless the car is in your driveway then everyone's opinion is just that, even the best will get it wrong, if you don't like my advise then post your own and let them decide. I have many of thanks from people who have now solved their issue with what I posted I am glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.