Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
Dose anyone know the price of the limited edition car cover?

RRP is $750 for car cover plus if you want a build number and name on it its another $220. They are made by Covercraft.

Bren66

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Motorsport
RRP is $750 for car cover plus if you want a build number and name on it its another $220. They are made by Covercraft.
Thanks BULLIT, that a lot to pay for a car cover, don't think I'll be ticking that option.
Sounds like Holden trying to gouge buyers that are thinking their limited editions are going to be an investment for the future.
I'm just gona drive mine

Bren66

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Motorsport
Thanks BULLIT, that a lot to pay for a car cover, don't think I'll be ticking that option.
Sounds like Holden trying to gouge buyers that are thinking their limited editions are going to be an investment for the future.
I'm just gona drive mine
Quick ebay search shows covertech covers for the VF at $349, that's a hell of a mark up for graphics!

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Thanks mate, I'm guessing the cars at at Holden hq in Pt Melbourne?

Yeah, someone on here posted they were expected to be there atleast for one more week but i dont know for sure. Initial reply i got from holden said they would get back to me early this week. Maybe its worth a ph call

Just looking at this pic again got me thinking... Under certain lighting conditions such as in this photo, SOAG appears bronze/brown. Reminds me of the VE Evoke colour.

Yep. Looks awesome in that pic, hence why we are super keen to see it in the flesh. Its on the top of our list but def want to see them/it in the flesh before we decide on our final colour.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Quick ebay search shows covertech covers for the VF at $349, that's a hell of a mark up for graphics!
Covercraft RRP is anout $750. The one on eBay for $349 is second hand (unwanted gift).

zx6r6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF redline S1
Any chance someone could email me the motorsport info guide? [email protected]
Struggling to pick a colour so any additional info would be welcome!
thanks

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
I emailed holden customer care early last week asking the question, got a reply couple of days ago saying they will get back to me. Will let you know what they say.
Prob wouldn't hurt to ask them aswell if your keen, might put some pressure on.
I also asked if they could option up the big spoiler for the director :)
Hey spiderpig, you heard anything back from HCC yet, I have emailed and rang today but no answers yet, have also asked my dealer to get his DP to try and pull some strings 2, I wrote in my email to Holden "it would be a great gesture by Holden to grant the select few that have committed to the specials access to view these vehicles to assist them with colour/option choices etc". I also asked what they plan to do with cars after they have been removed from display at port Melbourne, can anyone shed any light on that? Are they planning on displaying them around the country?
Given the investment we are making in these cars, sight unseen, it would be great to get some special treatment from Holden, new hsv owners get it, why shouldn't we?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Hey spiderpig, you heard anything back from HCC yet, I have emailed and rang today but no answers yet, have also asked my dealer to get his DP to try and pull some strings 2, I wrote in my email to Holden "it would be a great gesture by Holden to grant the select few that have committed to the specials access to view these vehicles to assist them with colour/option choices etc". I also asked what they plan to do with cars after they have been removed from display at port Melbourne, can anyone shed any light on that? Are they planning on displaying them around the country?
Given the investment we are making in these cars, sight unseen, it would be great to get some special treatment from Holden, new hsv owners get it, why shouldn't we?
They are still at Holden in the atrium as of today.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
They are still at Holden in the atrium as of today.
im coming over next Thursday from Adelaide, I hope they are still there. Anthony121 do you think you might be willing to take me through for a closer look? I will shout you lunch for your time.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
im coming over next Thursday from Adelaide, I hope they are still there. Anthony121 do you think you might be willing to take me through for a closer look? I will shout you lunch for your time.
Me too Anthony, I'm desperate for a look too, can jump on a plane pretty much whenever it suits