Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
No worries Cuda. Even the body coloured lip spoiler doesn't look right IMO. The black looks so much better.
13971000284.jpg

IMG_8279_zpsal9icxv4.jpg
IMO I thought the S2 lights looked more modern (in terms of current trends) and so am quite happy with them (though an LED treatment would have been truly modern). However it just occurred to me that they maybe should've done a blackout job on those chrome bits in accordance with the theme of the rest of the car. or dark tinted lens covers?

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
My MSE is running a little late through the factory but the dealer is still quoting a pick up this week.
I'll keep you informed.
Thanks mate. It is something only buyers of LE 2017 VF 2 Holden Commodores with colours not yet built can understand. After all, how many of us have bought new cars before without seeing an example in the chosen colour? Not me, anyway.
However, if Holden ran out of LS3s right near the end and said, "Sorry Prof, we're gonna have to fit a LS9...that's all we got left. Oh, and Nitrate's all gone, but we still got pink..." I'd probably say, "Umm, ok."

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
I've actually bought my last two Commodores with colour not seen as they were both new colours, did the wrong thing first time as I didn't love it when I got it, but love LMF so worked out well.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
I've actually bought my last two Commodores with colour not seen as they were both new colours, did the wrong thing first time as I didn't love it when I got it, but love LMF so worked out well.

Same here... I had no idea what LMF looked like in real life until my car was delivered. Love it to bits and don't regret it for a second.
What colour was your previous car?

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Same here... I had no idea what LMF looked like in real life until my car was delivered. Love it to bits and don't regret it for a second.
What colour was your previous car?
Previous was 2015 (MY16) SSVR in slipstream, was just a bit too dark for me. Same thing happened twice, first car the dealer got in both times after I ordered was a wagon, slipstream was nervous when I saw it, LMF it was love at first sight.

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
I know of a Heron MSE being picked up today. But apart from that one, I don't think anyone else on this forum has been lucky enough to have their MSE delivered.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Dropped my plates off this morning and my car was in pre-delivery already!

EDIT: Thanks Cuda! Didn't realise you had to put your left hand in the air and spin around 3 times to get an image to work :)

2.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Dropped my plates off this morning and my car was in pre-delivery already!

How do I post an image? Tried linking to cloud and tried uploading as attachment, neither worked.

Photo is on Facebook for those on there.
Send to yourself via FB Messenger. Then save from within Messeger. Then upload the file from the saved location.