Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Ve Chrome Door/window trims

HSViSeriesIIVESV6

Long Time Car Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.asteg.com.au
Members Ride
Series II HSVi Built VE SV6 Sedan
I replaced mine! It looks so much nicer and breaks up the colour.
Mine is the new sizzle red and with the chrome it looks like the paint colour is a deep rich metallic red. With the black trims it looks a bit of a dirty colour IMHO...
Do it! Easy to do. Just screws and clips. Holden sell them or go get them off a calais from a wrecker.
Just do the window ones though dont do the lower door one. That wont suit a omega or ss type car cause its a calais look that is for a calais.

Cheers!

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
For the omegas just the lower mould along the window will suit it as thats how the newer models omegas come out now from the factory with it.

I had a look on how to remove it and i couldnt see any screws or clips :( can someone take me a picture of where they are please ?

Thanks

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
Ohhhhh your just wanting the lower moulding. I'll have a look if I can figure that out.

Sorry for the miss understanding but yes mate the lower moulding. The top chrome mould I haven see the screws visible, just the lower moulding can't really see how it can be removed. Unless I have to take the door trim off to see ?

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
Any help on this as I'm still puzzled on how to remove it ? :(

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
Anyone able to help me on how to remove the chrome mould that sits under the window as im planning on buying a set at the wrecker tomorrow and neither of us knows how to remove it