Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden warranty / rust

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Wow! Holden salesman alert!

If I was, why the hell would I own 5 Chryslers and only 2 Holdens?

Fact is, every car has some sort of fault.....This rust issue is unacceptable and instead of talking to Mr Salesman, talk to the dealership principal first....From there move up the chain.

Everything that I read from you seems to be bagging the crap out of Holden, yet according to your avatar you own 2.....Simple fact is, I don't bag any brand....I see the good in bits in all, no matter what brand it is

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
[QUOTE="vc commodore, post: 3026554], member:talk to the dealership principal first....From there move up the 2.....Simple fact is, I don't bag any brand....I see the good in bits in all, no matter what brand it is[/QUOTE] even a Jeep?

Last edited:

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
If I was, why the hell would I own 5 Chryslers and only 2 Holdens?

Fact is, every car has some sort of fault.....This rust issue is unacceptable and instead of talking to Mr Salesman, talk to the dealership principal first....From there move up the chain.

Everything that I read from you seems to be bagging the crap out of Holden, yet according to your avatar you own 2.....Simple fact is, I don't bag any brand....I see the good in bits in all, no matter what brand it is
4 actually. And they are Holdens not a Peugeot with a Holden badge

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
[QUOTE="vc commodore, post: 3026554], member:talk to the dealership principal first....From there move up the 2.....Simple fact is, I don't bag any brand....I see the good in bits in all, no matter what brand it is
even a Jeep?[/QUOTE]

Yes, even a Jeep

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Good because i loved my old Jeep. Had a ball in, go anywhere and always got out when i got stuck on some random road that was not even a road or track.

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
I have had the dash apart in my VFII to install dash cams, no rust at all.
VFII has an aluminium cross car beam - won't rust. VE on the other hand it wasn't uncommon to see rust on them. Can't comment on the ZB CCB....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No flys on you. Who said they were?

All good for you to bag commodores in some way or another, but when it's thrown back at you, this is your response.....Do this forum a favour and leave, because you have nothing nice to contribute

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
All good for you to bag commodores in some way or another, but when it's thrown back at you, this is your response.....Do this forum a favour and leave, because you have nothing nice to contribute
Touchy lot you zb salesmen