Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How To Do A Burnout

Z

Z()LTAN

hey honestly dudes the easiest way to do a burnout it just to push the acellerator straight to the floor, no break, no hands :) and it will just sit there loving it, well thats what mine does anyway, gotta love baldies :)

L

Little Deuce Coupe

i have a vr v8 irs lsd and it smokes them up pretty easy in a straight line just by flooring it

SlikUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 S2 ute
Burnouts???

You may or may not want to take some advice from an old hot rodder and dedicated street cruiser. There's no fun in makin' smoke in the one place. With the cost of tyres & fuel, why not try makin' it go fast from A to B and handle better than some race cars.
I know this is a commy site, but not that many years ago, I had a '71 bug with a 1914cc mill that'd leave any of today's HSV's and rice burners in their tracks and would polish off most euro HP stuff as well. That's where I got my kicks. My current VR ute is a great car, but honestly, I don't need to do burnouts!

Happy cruisin',
Slik

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
I must be getting old I use to love going out doing burnouts in my old V8 VH years ago, I've owned my VS 5 yrs and I think I've spun the back wheels 3 or 4 times and that was from taking off to quick on a wet road..
Also years ago we never called a burn out a skid, a skid is something that happens when you lock your brakes up driving along..
When I was a youngling is was fun going out and doing burnouts but as I got older, got married had kids, my priorities have changed, but if you younglings now want to go out and then its fine with me as it's not my car that mr plod is going to confiscate for doing them..