Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to jack a VX, wrong way and the right way.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Couldnt be any worse than some of the other cars you own.:boxing:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Grrr. I've already explained it all several times..

My car's front suspension is less than 50mm off the ground, and you need to take a bash plate which covers the sump off before you can access the sump plug. With your S-Pack it's different.

I can't get ramps under my car, supercheap doesn't sell a jack low enough, nor ramps, for my car.

Edit: I'm assuming you're talking to me because you said; "You're making this way harder than it needs to be"

Have you thought about - fuq - I dunno - rising your car to a legal height??? It's amazing how much other things happen too - such as suspension travel, not hitting *every* divit in the road with your front bumper and not looking like an embarrassed ####tard every time you have to drive over a cross over to get into a mates house or even a servo!

Who in their right mind would actually buy a car that low?? Fuq nose how much damage has been done bouncing off the stops for god knows how long.

Depends what your time is worth to you .......

Yours appears to be cheap

Yeah, i know. I said previously in the thread that it's getting changed back to FE2 soon
Great! (sorry - didn't see this post when I posted the above)

Lol. Nah man, have to sort out suspension and window tint first. This was just because i wanted the oil changed. I've got 3 months to make everything legal and head back there

Lol. Nah man, have to sort out the suspension and window tint before it goes onto a public road.

Last edited:

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Have you thought about - fuq - I dunno - rising your car to a legal height??? It's amazing how much other things happen too - such as suspension travel, not hitting *every* divit in the road with your front bumper and not looking like an embarrassed ####tard every time you have to drive over a cross over to get into a mates house or even a servo!

I'm pretty much done with your bs. If you actually read the f#@king thread it says i'm going to put it back to stock. Even in the other thread about regency i stated that i was putting it back to stock, idiot.

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Who in their right mind would actually buy a car that low?? Fuq nose how much damage has been done bouncing off the stops for god knows how long.

Lol. Nah man, have to sort out the suspension and window tint before it goes onto a public road.

If you actually read the regency thread you'll find the appropriate answer in it for the first question you asked.

It will be fixed in 3 months. If you have anymore question please read both threads thoroughly and you'll see i'm trying my best to fix these issues and put the car in my name.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm pretty much done with your bs. If you actually read the f#@king thread it says i'm going to put it back to stock. Even in the other thread about regency i stated that i was putting it back to stock, idiot.

And if you read my edit you would have realized I acknowledged as such.

If you actually read the regency thread you'll find the appropriate answer in it for the first question you asked.

What regency thread??? I'm not going to chase around the entire forum to research your ####ed up posts.

It will be fixed in 3 months. If you have anymore question please read both threads thoroughly and you'll see i'm trying my best to fix these issues and put the car in my name.

So in the mean time you find it totally acceptable to drive a blatantly dangerous car on the roads risking both your life and those of anybody near you. Great attitude bro :thumbsup:

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
And if you read my edit you would have realized I acknowledged as such.

I posted that before you edited your post.

What regency thread??? I'm not going to chase around the entire forum to research your ####ed up posts.

The one we were arguing about last week. It wasn't that long ago....

So in the mean time you find it totally acceptable to drive a blatantly dangerous car on the roads risking both your life and those of anybody near you. Great attitude bro :thumbsup:

Hardly unsafe. It's not your call to call it that when you have never seen it or driven it, and if it was cleared by a Stateroad employee who drove so i'm sure it's fine. A few people on here have even said their lowered car handles better than the stock suspension. I don't like how you're putting my car in the same category as a rust bucket. That was also stated in the regency thread.

Here, i'll link it: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...y-car-passed-vehicle-inspection-any-tips.html

Re-read the whole thread before posting again because it should answer all your questions.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
The one we were arguing about last week. It wasn't that long ago....

Ahhhhh.... so you are that guy....

Hardly unsafe. It's not your call to call it that when you have never seen it or driven it, and if it was cleared by a Stateroad employee who drove so i'm sure it's fine. A few people on here have even said their lowered car handles better than the stock suspension. I don't like how you're putting my car in the same category as a rust bucket. That was also stated in the regency thread.

meh - I cbf'ed reading that all over again... But from memory I don't think rust was mentioned. Suspension travel was, and in the absense of coil overs (I'm assuming yours doesnt' have them) then you have 2 1/10 of fa suspension travel thus making your car a danger on the road. I'd also suggest your "stateroad employee" needs some re-training.

As for your opinion.... Well you don't even know how to jack up a car so 'nuff said ;)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
I dont have a problem with any of them, as I dont own them, but if you need an answer, the Stato is OK.

And, no, I am not a Honda fan.