Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Peak stupidity is not wearing a mask in a place populated by puss infected meat bags while yelling (and I’m paraphrasing here) it’s my right as a real person to choose death over bad fashion... Lots of these people in Melbourne it seems...

Then you’ve got the idiots running the show that think a virus can be “managed“ (vic and fed pollies both seem to work with that common idea). Meanwhile the virus gives the middle finger and does what it wants :mad:

Fucken idiots the lot of them :eek:

Peak stupidity was not following the same philosophy that NZed did (so far 100 days with no infections).

Lol. This attitude is the problem. “Virus does what it wants” and what exactly is that? Give 99% of people who get it a runny nose at worst? Or no symptoms at all? Wake up.

Protect the vulnerable, let the rest of us get this place going again. Not sure you understand how much devastation this 6 weeks is going to truly cause.

What is going to happen post Covid when people have zero immunity due to constant isolation, social distancing and over the top Sanitising?

Choose death over bad fashion.. bahahah I needed a good laugh today. Keep watching the 6pm news and hiding under your bed.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I don't think this is about "teams" of political parties. it's about good strong decisive leadership and that can happen with lib, Labour, Greens etc.

I love everything the WA Premier has done to this point, and in all fairness, you can bet the former Lib Premier would have done the very same things. (I know the current State and Fed Lib leadership is falling over itself as it back steps from a political cliff over supporting Clive)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Protect the vulnerable,

Who would they be ?

The thousands of obese, diabetics, asthmatics, those with heart disease or lung disease or just the old like your parents or grandparents ?

No concern for the health care workers who have to deal with the sick and dying ?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I heard a guy on the radio he was a fire fighter and he got coronavirus when the ruby princess thing happened. He's negative now but for over 3 months has had medical issues and likely won't work again at 55.
Your brain literally has to be peanut sized to have the opinion this is just a flu.
in ten years time when they finish all the studies and they say how bad it was all these knob heads spouting on about it being the flu will fall silent.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
My family is shitting ourselves. My son is a train wreck at the best of times and has survived more brushes with death than Rambo. This worries us.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Argue with idiot.jpg

They should start a Coronavirus bubble. Anyone who wants to contract it can go to Christmas Island where they will be infected.
Should they fall seriously ill and require medical assistance, too bad. It's only a itty bitty harmless dose of the flu.
Toughen up, you'll get over it..................................... maybe!

Last edited:

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Who would they be ?

The thousands of obese, diabetics, asthmatics, those with heart disease or lung disease or just the old like your parents or grandparents ?

No concern for the health care workers who have to deal with the sick and dying ?

So where are you getting your information on how deadly this thing is, media? Healthcare workers deal with sick and dying daily, it’s kind of their job.

Why are 99% of deaths linked to aged care and not all the other unhealthy people you mentioned? If this virus is so deadly, why are 99% of positive cases told just to stay at home, surely they would need constant medical attention for such an evil virus.

Quarantining healthy people, weakening everyone’s immune systems.

You do know over 900 people died in Australia last year from Influenza? 1163 in 2017. Did we ever destroy our economy and thousands of people’s livelihoods for that? Also these deaths occurred from a virus we already have a vaccine for.

All we are focused on is 2 numbers every day, number of cases, deaths of people who died WITH covid.

What about the other numbers, suicides, mental health, alcoholism, domestic violence, child abuse, the hundreds of businesses that will cease to exist, an economy that will be in recovery mode for 30 years.

At some point you have to weigh up this vs that.

We have gone past the point of eradication in this country, they had that chance.

They need to lose their love affair with lockdowns in a hurry because things are going south very quickly.

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I think the covid arguments are best kept in the viral thread...

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So where are you getting your information on how deadly this thing is, media? Healthcare workers deal with sick and dying daily, it’s kind of their job.

Why are 99% of deaths linked to aged care and not all the other unhealthy people you mentioned? If this virus is so deadly, why are 99% of positive cases told just to stay at home, surely they would need constant medical attention for such an evil virus.

Quarantining healthy people, weakening everyone’s immune systems.

You do know over 900 people died in Australia last year from Influenza? 1163 in 2017. Did we ever destroy our economy and thousands of people’s livelihoods for that?

All we are focused on is 2 numbers every day, number of cases, deaths of people who died WITH covid.

What about the other numbers, suicides, mental health, alcoholism, domestic violence, child abuse, the hundreds of businesses that will cease to exist, an economy that will be in recovery mode for 30 years.

At some point you have to weigh up this vs that.

We have gone past the point of eradication in this country, they had that chance.

They need to lose their love affair with lockdowns in a hurry because things are going south very quickly.

I dont think I've heard such a stupid response.
Influenza deaths are way down in 2020. There's nearly a certainty that the covid 19 deaths will surpass 1000 with all the measures in place here so imagine if we let it go like a free for all we would be at 40,000 dead like brazil you brain dead child.