Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iphone 7

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
The 7+ is just slightly faster but not much & does everything my 6+ does. It's not revolutionary as the old 3 & 3S from years ago, it's just a slight evolution. Apple hypes up their phones as must haves but in reality we're getting the same thing as before. I'll keep using my 6+ until it dies. By that time refurbished 6S or 7's will be more available on the market.

Thats because next year in like june is the 10 years of iphone , So they probly are waiting for the iphone 8 to go all out .

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Market Watch Link

Here are some specifics from Consumer Reports’ initial findings:

• The 1X still cameras on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus produced “admirable” image quality, “but did not outperform the cameras on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.”

• In a low-light environment, which one might expect in a dimly lit restaurant, “the new phones seemed to perform no better than the iPhone 6s for still photos.”

• In limited testing, the front-facing camera on the 7 Plus was sharper than the one on the iPhone 7, which will be looked into because “Apple has not indicated that the selfie cameras on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are different.”

• The new Quad-LED True Tone flash highlighted by Apple “was not superior to the flash on the earlier models.”

• The 2X still camera on the 7 Plus produced sharper images than the 1X lenses on the 6s phones and both 7 Plus phones.
Regarding the new devices’ other features, Consumer Reports said in a report released Friday that initial results of the “water resistance” feature supported Apple’s claim.

Additionally:

• The new speakers were louder and provided a sense of stereo separation as claimed, but the sound was found to be more “tinny.”

• The sound quality of the new Lightning EarPods “appeared to be no better or worse than the ones that came with the iPhone 6s-series phones. And the adapter, which allows use of the previous ear buds, “didn’t degrade the audio at all.”

J.P. Morgan analyst Rod Hall said he believes the positive reaction of investors last week following the upbeat reports from wireless carriers was “premature,” as the increased volumes appear to be the result of “more aggressive than expected” promotion.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
I have just had a demo unit of the HP X3 phone.. was a little on the big side for me, but pretty nice bit of kit.. do like the docking capability and wireless charging... wasnt able to get the HP lapdock, wouldnt have minded having a play with that..

HP X3 Phone
HP X3 Lapdock

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I have just had a demo unit of the HP X3 phone.. was a little on the big side for me, but pretty nice bit of kit.. do like the docking capability and wireless charging... wasnt able to get the HP lapdock, wouldnt have minded having a play with that..

HP X3 Phone
HP X3 Lapdock

Windows Phone :thumbsdn:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I agree with that... MS phone suck big donkey balls.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Hey... the Boeing 787 has a faulty Lithium Ion battery too.

787 Battery Issue

And Tesla too...

These betteries are a danger, regardless of who has them. Apple phones had/has that issue too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Hey... the Boeing 787 has a faulty Lithium Ion battery too.

787 Battery Issue

And Tesla too...

These betteries are a danger, regardless of who has them. Apple phones had/has that issue too.

When sat on and shorted yes, but not in general use.

Last edited by a moderator:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Much like the Note 7... oh wait they have the new exploding feature.

yes because a manufacturing defect is somewhat like a lack of creativity?