Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is it ignorance or stupidity?

The_Plague

The Marlboro Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
It happens dude, its just a bit of fun, just blow them away and show them their place in the world.

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
yeah well sometimes ill pull up next to an 8 and give em a rev just cause i wanna see how they go, but i never actually go for it with my car cause i know theres no chance, but seeing an 8 open up full bore is always a treat :), we P platers just want one... :(

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
hahaha i was coming how from work today & there is 3 lanes at a set of lights i was in the far left lane some random thing in the middle & a turbo R33 skyline in the far right lane. now the speed limit is 70 but my lane ended pretty quick so i shot off to get in front of this other car and the skyline had seen me b4 the lights went green & must have thought i was trying to race ha ha ha stupid skyline so i took it up to 70 & off the accelerator cause sometimes a cop also sit at the bottom of the hill but yeah to the point my car has the lowered look & 18" but its a stock motor & only has the exhaust system so yeah as people have said no point racing but this skyline was screaming it little motor & turbo out he was really going for it ha ha ha. i still beat him to 70 :p

V6 Commo beats GTS-T/GTR? I'll believe that when I see it... :whistling

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I have an ignorance or stupidity to post - people who want to turn right at the last minute veering from the far left lane cutting anyone off if there's anyone there - what about some damned foresight when going for a drive?! It's like they see the intersection and decide they have to go that way instead.

Danja - it probably wasn't even a turbo lol

A bonus action that ****es me off while I'm here: People putting ADVERTISING material under my windscreen wipers. Not just mine but all the cars parked next to me too. I don't want to know about your stupid wrestling, stop littering and stick to more conventional advertising mediums you tools!

Hillerus

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VP Exec,Gsx-R 750
The biggest wankers I come across are blokes in their brand new VE SS utes that find it necessary to try and race me on my Gsx-R 750. Why? Have they never heard of power-to-weight ratio's?

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
They do it because
1. They want to listen to it
2. Give it a shot, why else? nothing better then seeing the face of someone who just lost to a v6... lol
3. Just a wanker and there not racing, just thrash their car everywhere...

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
TOO Funny! My misses drag races everyone at lights, (4 cyl 90" nova) its **** funny she loves it and its harmless cos its a box of puss. Although she does beat alot of hotted up cars cos there unaware of her intentions.. lol

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
It happens dude, its just a bit of fun, just blow them away and show them their place in the world.

I'd wouldn't say it's harmless fun and if you want to bring that attitude here then you should go back to the 'other' forum

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I find it funny that anyone would bother trying it on off the lights, grow some balls and take it to the track... There are lots of v8s there and I am sure if you want to see how you go they will be more than happy to give you a run down the quarter, plus for those who want to hear a v8 on full song entry is VERY cheap and well worth it if you like cars on full noise....atmosphere is great especially if you go with a few mates :)

O.T I find it good driving my current car as its not really all that aesthetically out there plus its not as recognizable as a skyline supra SS commodores etc.... Makes a nice change from every man and his dog trying to have a go in the Vx.... You still get the odd few but I just smile thinking that I don't have to prove the size of my......ego.....yes....ego..... by racing everyone with a modified car.