Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
Does anyone want to continue to make the argument that there's nothing wrong with Islam?

Listen mate, I have read so many of your supercilious posts since being a member of JC and just seriously couldn't be bothered replying to any of them. To me you are that quintessential passive aggressive guy who starts up an argument, then once it gets shot down say oh I am sorry, that's not what I meant.

But this is different, this line in YOUR first post, as well as the title of YOUR thread has nothing to do with the majority, and is a direct attack on a group of people simply due for the religion they choose. Sounds bit like Nazi Germany to me. And to me very,very unAustralian.

So tell me, what did you mean exactly by "Islamists must be stopped"????

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Sonny Bill Williams is a devout Muslim...........

/Thread.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
I am Dutch by birth

^^^^ all i can think of now is this:

hB4699F20

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Listen mate, I have read so many of your supercilious posts since being a member of JC and just seriously couldn't be bothered replying to any of them. To me you are that quintessential passive aggressive guy who starts up an argument, then once it gets shot down say oh I am sorry, that's not what I meant.

But this is different, this line in YOUR first post, as well as the title of YOUR thread has nothing to do with the majority, and is a direct attack on a group of people simply due for the religion they choose. Sounds bit like Nazi Germany to me. And to me very,very unAustralian.

I gave this post one of those slow claps that turns in to a raging applause

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
True, but then we had the revised new testament.

It's how you perceive the preaching's from the bible and the Quran , I agree the old testament was "hell fire and damnation ", the new testament is somewhat more moderate .

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Do you actually know any islamic people? I do, each and everyone of them is a responsible, caring, normal everyday part of Australian society.

This...

Kind of, they have denounced their religion realising it is a stone aged piece of **** belief system. Unfortunately, this bought on the hate from their old "friends" who would like nothing more than to see them dead. Funnily enough, they really dislike their former religion and what it teaches/practices.

But I know OF them. I don't know them directly. I saw a bunch of them on TV recently chanting Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi. The Islamic extremists have as much hate for them as "westerners", if not more. When are they going to stand up and denounce the extremists and acknowledge that the extremist views are form on the basis of their own religion?

I meant "Islamic Extremists Must Be Stopped" and I quickly requested a mod update the title.

I don't care about the peaceful majority of them. They are irrelevant.

Do you know anyone who refers to a "peaceful and tolerant Nazi"? When they came to power in 1933, the Nazis were over 2 million strong. In the end, they got to around 8.5 million strong. Do you think every single one of them harboured hatred and intolerance to an entire race of people and wanted them wiped out through oppression, torture and murder? Didn't think so. The majority of them would not have had that extremist view.

But the majority are irrelevant.

I am not un-Australian. Far from it. I am a very proud Australian who doesn't want to live in a land corrupted by Sharia Law or Islamic fundamentalism.

I gave this post one of those slow claps that turns in to a raging applause

How sad for you.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Meh, just putting the info out there.
Your choosing to interpret it the same way extremists do.

How does one interpret words differently?

Murder People for example cannot be interpreted any other way...why are passages from a book from a cult able to be interpreted any differently?

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
How sad for you.

The sad part is you posting a deliberately provocative thread that was bound to end up in a religious argument before the post count hit double digits. Gee who'd of thought that would happen.