Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
The sad part is you posting a deliberately provocative thread that was bound to end up in a religious argument before the post count hit double digits. Gee who'd of thought that would happen.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the Kitchen. ;)

Why is it sad to discuss a significant issue based on very recent (today!) current events?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I just couldnt be part of a religion that in some way bans the three B's - Beer, Bacon and Boobs.

Not a fan of beer but I'll happily double up on either the bacon or the boobs :)

insert booby gif here

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss
The sad part is you posting a deliberately provocative thread that was bound to end up in a religious argument before the post count hit double digits. Gee who'd of thought that would happen.

Mate, There's one on every forum.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
If you can't handle the heat, get out of the Kitchen. ;)

Why is it sad to discuss a significant issue based on very recent (today!) current events?

Sadly, you invoked all but then claim only the extremists. If what you say is correct you would have clarified that in the first post however it wasn't till many posts later you tried to insert the Extremists.

Last edited:

iaydemir

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Berlina
How does one interpret words differently?

Murder People for example cannot be interpreted any other way...why are passages from a book from a cult able to be interpreted any differently?

When taken out of context a lot of word's can be interpreted differently.
That verse is in reference to the Battle of Badr. Wars were extremely brutal/violent.
After the battle was won the same verse directs the Muslims to set any enemies free, you would have to continue reading to get to that part though.

By no means am I defending the extremists or attacks of terrorism as you are probably aware of now.
But I know plenty of Muslims that interpret verse 8:12 differently (correctly), who seamlessly blend into and contribute to Australian society.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
It's easy for a thread like this to be twisted and misinterpreted, and end up as an Islam-bashing. I doubt that was the intention of the OP and it certainly doesn't have to descend to that level.

To those who say that Islam is a peaceful religion, why is it that the religion is mis-represented by so many utterly inhuman examples, who choose to use their religion as an excuse to perpetrate their primitive beliefs and inhuman actions? Why can't they simply say that they resent what has been done to their country by the US/Britain/France etc, who raped their soil for years to obtain cheap oil whilst giving bugger-all back to the countries from whence it came? To some, that in itself would be sufficient reason to harbour deep resentment and hatred towards the West, yet they choose to wage their war on religious grounds. Why do they insist that Sharia law replace the existing laws of other countries? Why is it that those same ratbags want to live in a manner the rest of the world left behind over 500 years ago?

There are a couple of examples in this thread of previous regimes that perpetrated inhumane treatment of innocents on a large scale, such as Naziism and racial murders in the US southern states, both instances obviously of so called "Christian" societal behaviour. However, unlike those examples, which were basically restricted in their breadth, the problem that these scum represent to the world is that they want to spread their evil to all corners of the earth and you don't even need to be an infidel to suffer their attention. Look at the numbers of fellow Muslims they are killing.

These vermin need to be treated not as Islamic radicals, but as the rabid dogs they are. Religion should play no part in justifying their extermination. The fact that they want to conduct a religious jihad is their problem. The world will have to treat them as it would any other deadly disease.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Sadly, you invoked all but them claim only the extremists. If what you say is correct you would have clarified that in the first post however it wasn't till many posts later you tried to insert the Extremists.

I requested that the title be changed to "Islamic Extremists Must Be Stopped" very soon after my OP.

The phrase "the majority are irreverent" means we're not concerned the majority who don't hold the extremist view. You know, those that aren't going to kidnap someone at random, chop of their head in public and post a video of it to social media.

In my very first post it is clear that I am not referring to the majority when saying they must be stopped. Changing the title only sort to clarify it further.

Obviously people aren't watching the video in the very first post.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I think it's the minority that always causes the problems as they're always the ones who scream the loudest and some even go the extra mile, ie, 9/11.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
What i find hard to accept is that the so called moderate Muslims are doing (as far as i can see from my TV) absolutely zero to rayne in the radical Muslims.

Probably out of fear. As I said earlier, being a fellow Muslim is no insurance against being shortened a head length or suffering instant lead poisoning.