Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
/Thread

Deuteronomy -17-3,5- Old Testament .
And hath gone and served other gods and worshipped them , either the sun or moon or any of the hosts of heaven , which I have not commanded ,
Then shalt thou bring forth that man or woman , who committed that wicked thing unto thy gates , even that man or woman , and shalt stone them with stones until they die .

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Deuteronomy -17-3,5- Old Testament .
And hath gone and served other gods and worshipped them , either the sun or moon or any of the hosts of heaven , which I have not commanded ,
Then shalt thou bring forth that man or woman , who committed that wicked thing unto thy gates , even that man or woman , and shalt stone them with stones until they die .
True, but then we had the revised new testament.

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
Drawing on historical comparison, there were about 17 million German soldiers fighting for Germany in WWII not including the approx. 1 million serving in the SS. How many of those 18 million do you think were the extremist Nazis that wanted to wipe out an entire race of people? People didn't say "the minority of extremist Nazis must be stopped". They said "Germany must be stopped". Now that was done by toppling the Nazi regime after fighting through the millions of German soldiers, but how do you do it with a regime that's got footholds in every corner of the globe?

The majority are irrelevant

Mate that is just simplistic bullshit..

Extremism and extreme views are the problem.

Let me ask you a question, so in the late 60's when white "Christian" Americans in the deep south were stringing up and hanging and murdering blacks, citing the bible saying they were somehow inferior to whites should the US government have gone around and banned Christianity? No I thought not, why not?. Because it was there extreme views that were the problem, not their religion.

Do you actually know any islamic people? I do, each and everyone of them is a responsible, caring, normal everyday part of Australian society.

Wake up to the lies and propaganda peddled to you by the media in this country, their extreme views are part of the problem. I would have thought a car enthusiast would appreciate that...

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
It's simple. Ban religion, problem solved :D

mankind will always find a reason to kill each other.
Big Arnie as the Terminator summed it up perfectly 'it's in human nature to kill one another'
And that's the sad truth....

Greed, power, pride are the real reasons people kill each other.
Religion is just one of many excuses used to justify the insanity.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
I just couldnt be part of a religion that in some way bans the three B's - Beer, Bacon and Boobs.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Mate that is just simplistic bullshit..

Extremism and extreme views are the problem.

Let me ask you a question, so in the late 60's when white "Christian" Americans in the deep south were stringing up and hanging and murdering blacks, citing the bible saying they were somehow inferior to whites should the US government have gone around and banned Christianity? No I thought not, why not?. Because it was there extreme views that were the problem, not their religion.

Do you actually know any islamic people? I do, each and everyone of them is a responsible, caring, normal everyday part of Australian society.

Wake up to the lies and propaganda peddled to you by the media in this country, their extreme views are part of the problem. I would have thought a car enthusiast would appreciate that...

Errrrrr... You do realise you're agreeing with me right? The majority are irrelevant.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Kind of, they have denounced their religion realising it is a stone aged piece of **** belief system. Unfortunately, this bought on the hate from their old "friends" who would like nothing more than to see them dead. Funnily enough, they really dislike their former religion and what it teaches/practices.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
There have been many Christian terrorists throughout history. Everyone knows about the crusades and how they invaded and murdered with aplomb. Then there was the Inquisition that murdered the Cathars (who were just slightly different christians) by the thousands. In our time we have the IRA who murder in the name of the christian God and of course groups like the KKK who claim to be God-fearing christians.

Having said all that, the Bible itself, especially the New Testament, is pretty clear about NOT killing people.

I'm not religious BTW, I learned this stuff in History classes at Uni.

@Immortality - the Muslims took over much of Spain during the Middle Ages and were famous for being very tolerant of the native christians. True story.

No doubt, but history is history, we are talking about the here and now and where most religions are trying to be more tolerant of others it is clear that Muslims still believe that only true faith is their faith.

To me, I don't care who you pray to be it God, The prophet Muhammad or the sacred cow or what ever suits your particular views, no where does that give you the right to force your beliefs onto others or worse yet kill them for it.

I am not religious at all, and yet many years ago I had a friend who was highly religious but we got on really well. I was a bit more polite to respect his views (didn't swear etc) and he never ever tried to force his beliefs on me either. Can't we all live in harmony like this?

I am Dutch by birth and can honestly say that I come from one of the most liberal western counties in the world, we have been letting in all and sundry for years but I can honestly say that the Muslims did not integrate well and it came to the point where laws were passed because the general public were not happy with how things were going and where the country was heading. Since then there have been death threats against a couple of Dutch politicians because they chose to speak openly about asserting the right of the Dutch citizens ahead of those that were immigrants. Holland was the first country in the world to ban the Burka in certain public spaces, a ban that I wholly agree with.